2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th November 2016, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

HTET PGT Syllabus

Hii sir, I wants to give the Hryana TET Exam for the Post graduate Teacher Will toy Please provide me the Syllabus of the HTET Exam For PGT ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Solapur University Syllabus BCA Syllabus BCA
RPSC II Grade Syllabus Teacher Syllabus
HTET PGT History Syllabus
LIC Exam Syllabus DSE AAO Syllabus
HTET Hindi Lecturer Syllabus
Exam pattern of GATE and syllabus of GATE syllabus of Electrical Engineering
WBUT syllabus BBA syllabus
WBUT Ac Syllabus MBA Old Syllabus
16th November 2016, 05:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HTET PGT Syllabus

Haryana TET Examination is Conducted by the Government of Hrayana for the Recruitment of the Teachers in the State Haryana

Examination Pattern

There shall be only one paper in this category. All questions will be Multiple
Choice Questions (MCQs) each carrying one mark with four alternatives out of
which one answer will be correct.
No. of MCQs–150; Duration of Examination: Two-and-a-half hours.
Structure and Content:
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (Hindi) (Compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iii) Language II(English) (Compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iv) Subject Specific 60 MCQs 60 Marks

Syllabus :

The test items on Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on educational psychology of teaching and learning, relevant to the age group of 14-17 years. They will focus on understanding the characteristics, needs and psychology of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning. ı The test items for language I (Hindi) will focus on the proficiency related to the medium of instruction relevant to the age group of 14-17 years.

ı The Language II (English) will focus on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities relevant to the age group of 14-17 years.

ı The test items in subject specific will focus on the concepts, problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of these subjects. The test items shall be evenly distributed over different divisions of the syllabus of that subject as prescribed for classes IX-XII by the Board of School Education Haryana.

ı The questions in the test will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus of the Board of School Education Haryana for classes IX-XII but their difficulty standard as well linkages could be upto the Post-Graduate level.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in