2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th November 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Hsr iitm

hello, I want to know about the professor Harishankar Ramachandran of IIT Mumbai as I have listen about him so much.
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitm ece
Oe iitm
Iitm tts
Clt iitm
IITM Dom
BCA in IITM
Map of IITM
Phd iitm
Cfi iitm
Iitm ms ee
IITM M.Sc
MSC in IITM
IITM Hyd
Iitm ee
Iitm oed
Iitm ce
IITM EE Stores IITM EE
Ccd iitm
Iitm cc
IITM Zip
27th November 2015, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Hsr iitm

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the Prof. Harishankar Ramachandran as under:

Harishankar Ramachandran
Department: EE
Designation: Professor
Phone: 4421
email: hsr@iitm.ac.in

Teaching
EC 301: Electromagnetic Fields (once a year)
EC 541: Introduction to Fiber Optic Technology (even semesters)
EC 205: CAD Laboratory (odd semesters)
Microwave Lab in charge

Research interest:
Optical Link Design and Planning
Nonlinear Optic
Computational Optics
Edge Plasma Physics
Computational Plasma Physics

Journal publications:
H. Ramachandran, A.J. Lichtenberg and M.A. Lieberman, "A collisional treatment of the trapped particle mode in multiregion mirror systems," Phys. FLuids 31 (8), August 1988.
H. Ramachandran, G.J. Morales, V.K. Decyk, "Relaxation and Self-Organization of a Nonneutral Plasma," 1992 International Conf. on Plasma Physics, Europhysics Conf. Abst. 16c, Part I, page 135.
G.J. Morales and H. Ramachandran, "Role of Alven-Wave Filaments in Tokamak Transport," 1992 International Conf. on Plasma Physics, Europhysics Conf. Abst. 16c, Part III, page 1839.
H. Ramachandran, G.J. Morales and B.D. Fried, "Model Study of H-Mode Behavior Induced by Radial Currents," Phys. Fluids B, 5(3), March 1993.
H. Ramachandran, G.J. Morales and V.K. Decyk, "Particle Simulation of Nonneutral Plasma Behavior," Phys. Fluids B, August 1993.
H. Ramachandran, G.J. Morales, and V.K. Decyk, "Formation of Extended Sheaths in Nonneutral Plasmas," Proceedings of the International Conference on Nonneutral Plasmas, San Francisco, Dec 93.
M. Goswami and H. Ramachandran, "A Self-Consistent Kinetic Treatment of an Unmagnetised Sheath," Proceedings of the Plasma Technology Conference, IIT, Kanpur, Nov 1995.
Goswami, M. and Ramachandran, H., "A Self-Consistent Analysis of a Collisional Presheath," Phys. Plasmas 6(12) p 4522 (1999)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in