2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: HR Course In Calcutta University

I want to do MBA Human Resource course in Calcutta University so will you please provide me the details of the program?
4th May 2018, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HR Course In Calcutta University

The University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata invites application for admission to 2 years full time Post Graduate - Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme offered in the Department of Business Management for the session 2018-20

MBA Human Resource Development

Duration 2 years

Eligibility Criteria-

Bachelors Degree (10+2+3) system with Honours in Arts/Science/Commerce etc

Bachelors Degree in Engineering & Technology / Medical Science / Professional Courses/ or its equivalent from any recognised University [For Equivalence clearance: Registrar Office, College Street Campus]

Selection Procedure -

Candidates will be selected on the basis of CAT/MAT/JEMAT/XMAT/relevant UGC specified National Level Entrance Test Score followed by GD & PI

Fees Details

Rs.70000/- at the time of admission to Semester- I & II (including Rs.10000/- Refundable Caution Money); Rs.60000/- at the time admission to Semester-III & IV
Request for refund will be entertained only if the decision of discontinuation of the course is intimidated within 15 days of taking admission

Important Dates-

Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: 22nd May 2018

Contact-

Calcutta University
87/1, College Street, Newland, College Square, Calcutta University, College Square, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
033 2219 2286

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in