2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

HPTDC Tender

My brother got mail for information about Tender for renting out of shops/ stalls at HPTDC Club House. So my brother wants to get full details about this Tender. Can you please provide official website of HPTDC, where I can find official notification of Tender for renting out of shops/ stalls at HPTDC Club House?
Similar Threads
Thread
HPTDC Vacancy
Jobs in HPTDC
Www.HPTDC Hotels.Com
HPTDC Dhauladhar
HPTDC In Shimla
HPTDC New Delhi
HPTDC Bus From Manali To Leh
Hptdc chail
HPTDC Booking
Objectives Of HPTDC
HPTDC Road Map
HPTDC NIC Access
HPTDC Homestay
Rampur HPTDC
HPTDC Car Booking
The Shrikhand (HPTDC)
Manali to LEH Bus HPTDC
HPTDC Solan
Palampur HPTDC
HPTDC Mashobra
8th June 2018, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Re: HPTDC Tender

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Tenders of the Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation ?
8th June 2018, 11:04 AM
Super Moderator

Re: HPTDC Tender

Himachal Pradesh was restricted only to a limited movement of pilgrims to a few spiritual destinations in around the hills. Only when the British established their chain of hill stations did tourism receive recognition in the State.

As you Asking for the information Tenders of the Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation let me tell you that At present there Are No Tenders Available Here I am giving you the Procedure by Which you may get the Notification for Tender Notification of the Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation

Visit the Official site of the Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation

The page may look as follow

Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation

There At the Bottom of the page you may get the Menu of Tender click on It , After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the Tender Notification of the Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation

Tender Notification of the Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in