2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th July 2015, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: How to write Mumbai University Papers

Here are tips to score good marks in Engineering (Mumbai university):

Examination presentation is different from subject preparation.

Draw diagrams from standard (or prescribed) text books because non-standard books modifies original figures

At least prepare three units from standard book

Better to select small units

Some of the questions are indirect in nature, identify central point (Crux) of the question then start answer.

Your Exam is for 3 hours

Mumbai University Bachelor Of Engineering B.Tech syllabus:

Bachelor Of Engineering B.Tech:

FIRST YEAR SYLLABUS (same syllabus for all branch) :-
SEM 1
1 Applied Mathematics I
2 Chem I
3 Computer Programing -I
4 Engineering Mechanics
5 Physics I
6 Workshop Practice

SEM 2
1 Math II
2 Chem II.
3 Comm. Skills
4 Engineering Drawing
5 Phy II
6 Workshop Practice
MU B.Tech question paper

8th December 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir, will you please tell me the how I score good marks in the Engineering papers of the Mumbai university ?
8th December 2015, 09:23 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking for how to score good marks in the Engineering papers of the Mumbai university . here I am giving you some important tips for writing the Examinations :

1) Examination presentation is different from subject preparation. Even you prepared from non-standard kind of material that should not reflect in your examination paper

2) If you answer two or three questions from standard textbook., definitely you can understand the way of writing and you will present other two questions in that manner (Even though you prepared from non-standard text book).

3) Draw diagrams from standard (or prescribed) text books because non-standard books modifies original figures (Due to copy right problem)

4) At least prepare three units from standard book (If not possible go for two units)

5) Better to select small units (eg: Unit VIII of SE, Unit V of Java etc) and prepare all units from those units (You need to prepare in such a manner that you can answer any kind of question from that unit)

6) Some of the questions are indirect in nature, identify central point (Crux) of the question then start answer.

7) Your Exam is for 3 hours

* First 10 minutes are useful to select which questions to answer and use that time for plan of action (This process reduces your exam tension)

* Select best answer that you can present from given 8 questions (16 Marks, both a and b are required to answer)
* Answer that question in 40 minutes

* Answer remaining four questions (each question in 30 minutes)

* 10+40+120=170 Minutes

* Review your answers in last 10 minutes. (Don’t go for many corrections)

* In general, students waste their time in answering first question. It helps you to get few marks, because if you answer any other question in that time it helps you to score more.

* Programming kind of question means first explain the problem briefly, write the program, give the output and explain the program in detail (or brief based on marks)

* Answering point wise is useful only when you are confident about that answer (All the points are from standard book and relevant to the question). Don’t give scope for the valuer that you missed some points

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in