2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th April 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How To Register A Ngo In India

Sir I me with my friends want to open a Non Profit Organisations NGO so can you please tell me that what is the applications process to register an NGO
Similar Threads
Thread
Register For IBSAT
RRB Thiruvananthapuram I Register
Register For TOEFL UAE
Register For TOEFL NYC
Register For TOEFL
Register for GRE
How to register NGO in india
Register GRE Test
GRE Register
How to Register a Business in NYC
Register Company in India
How to Register for Syntel
How To Register For MP-PET Counselling
Register IIBF
How To Register For CA CPT
How to register for IAS exam
Register For IIM Indore
How to register for CA
12th April 2016, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How To Register A Ngo In India

Hey buddy to open an office and employ people, the NGO should be registered under the Shop and Establishment Act.

To employ foreign staff, an Indian non-profit needs to be registered as a trust/society/company, have FCRA registration and also obtain a No Objection Certificate.

The intended employee also needs a work visa.

India non profit organisations/ public charitable organisations (NGO) can be registered as trusts, societies, or a private limited non profit company, under section-25 companies.

Way of Registration :

The application for registration should be made to the official having jurisdiction over the region in which the trust is sought to be registered.

The application form should contain the following details:

Names of trustees

Affidavit

Registration fee (this varies from INR 3 to INR 25, based on the worth of the trust
property)

Court fee stamp worth 2 rupees

Information on modes of succession

Consent letter

Two other documents which should be submitted at the time of making an application for registration are affidavit and consent letter.

Non-profit organisations in India

(a) Exist independently of the state;

(b) Are self-governed by a board of trustees or ‘managing committee’/ governing council, comprising individuals who generally serve in a fiduciary capacity;

(c) Produce benefits for others, generally outside the membership of the organisation; and

(d), Are ‘non-profit-making’, in as much as they are prohibited from distributing a monetary residual to their own members.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in