2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

How to Reach JNCASR

I want to visit Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) for official work and want to reach at JNCASR from Bangalore International Airport Ltd. (BIAL) so please tell me that how to reach? Is any taxi or bus is available at BIAL for JNCASR?
Similar Threads
Thread
Director JNCASR
JNCASR Images
JNCASR Photos
JNCASR College
JNCASR Mail
JNCASR site
Jncasr poce
JNCASR Ms/Phd/Int Phd Admissions
Ncu jncasr
JNCASR Map
Is JNCASR Good
JNCASR Admission
JNCASR Tenders
JNCASR Bus Timings
JNCASR Neuroscience
Ncu jncasr
JNCASR Events
Photos Of JNCASR
Jncasr-cics
Alam jncasr
17th May 2018, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to Reach JNCASR

I want to pursue higher studies from Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR). Will you provide details how can I reach Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) also provide details about programs offered in this institute?
17th May 2018, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How to Reach JNCASR

The Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) is a multidisciplinary research institute located at Jakkur, Bangalore, India.

Details to Reach JNCASR

JNCASR Programs

MS/PhD Programs

JNCASR invites applications for admission to M.S./PhD Programs in Science and Engineering from students who have qualified in NET-JRF under CSIR/UGC fellowship schemes or DBT/ICMR - JRF/ INSPIRE-JRF or GATE / JEST / GPAT

Integrated PhD Programs

JNCASR invites applications for admission to the Integrated (Int.) PhD Programs in Materials Science, Chemical Science and Biological Science

Scholarships/Fellowship

Selected students will receive a scholarship of Rs. 15000/- p.m. for the first two years

Successful students will receive M.S degree on successful completion of their course work and research project/thesis and continue for PhD Program with a fellowship and fees as applicable to a PhD student

Important Dates

The Last Date to Submit Online Application Form is 15th April 2018

JNCASR
Rachenahalli Lake Road, Jakkur, Near MGIRED
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064
Phone: 080 2208 2750

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in