2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th April 2016, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GGSIPU CET

Buddy will you please suggest me some tips to prepare for the GGSIPU LAWCET so that I can work and prepare for it?
Similar Threads
Thread
GGSIPU Convocation
GGSIPU CET Cut Off
GGSIPU Fee
GGSIPU B.Ed CET Result
BCA Colleges Under GGSIPU
GGSIPU Prospectus PDF
GGSIPU CET Brochure
Naac ggsipu
Mba ggsipu
Ggsipu mba
Ggsipu mph
GGSIPU.Ac In
B.Sc in GGSIPU
GGSIPU CET For MBA
GGSIPU MBA syllabus
GGSIPU CET Law
GGSIPU MCA Seats Available
B.Ed after B.Com in GGSIPU
Ggsipu
Ggsipu cet
6th April 2016, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How to prepare for GGSIPU CET

As you preparing for GGSIPU LAWCET here I’m going to suggest you some tips to prepare for the exam and I hope that you will clear exam easily.

Here I’m telling you some tips to prepare

Always go through the Exam syllabus

Prepare notes for the important topics

Try to solve question paper as much as you can

Try to go for mock test

Try reading reference books

Sleep at 6-5 hours properly.

Admission procedure
GGSIPU offers admissions to undergraduate five-year integrated law programmes including BA LLB and BBA LLB through IPUCET Law 2016. The University will be preparing a merit list of candidates who will be qualifying in the law entrance exam of IPU. On the basis of merit list, the candidates will be called in for counselling and admissions will be offered.

Eligibility
The eligibility of IPUCET Law 2016 will help you in knowing the minimum criteria required for admissions to the undergraduate law programmes including academic qualification and age required for applying and appearing in the law exam.

Exam pattern
The common entrance test of IPU CET LLM 2016 is to be done in two and half hours. The paper comprises a total of 150 Objective Type Questions, each question consisting of 4 marks.

There is a negative marking applicable on every wrong answer marked in the answer sheet by a candidate. Under IPU CET LLM 2016 Exam Pattern and Syllabus contains broadly four sections and questions are asked from these section in proportions specified as below –

(i) General Knowledge (including English Language) - (20%)

(ii) Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Law of Torts, Criminal Law, Commercial Law & Family Law - (30%)

(iii) Public International Law, Human Rights Law and Environment Law - (30%)

(iv) Current Trends in Law - (20%)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in