2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

23rd August 2018, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: How To Get Official Transcripts From Punjab Technical University

I am student of Punjab Technical University and from here doing UG degree searching for the transcripts details. Will you please tell how to Get Official Transcripts from Punjab Technical University what the procedure also tells what the Processing time for PTU Transcripts?
23rd August 2018, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How To Get Official Transcripts From Punjab Technical University

IKGPTU was established by an Act of State Legislature on 16th January, 1997, to promote technical, management and pharmaceutical education in the state at degree level and above.

Process To Get Official Transcripts From Punjab Technical University

Transcripts:

Transcripts from PTU contains the marks of each subject from first to last semester.

Transcripts are usually used by candidates to apply for permanent residency, higher education, visa, H1B, immigration etc. If you are applying for WES evaluation (ECA) for job, education or Canada PR, you need to apply for transcripts from your university, unless your college is Autonomous.

Each set of transcripts/attested mark-sheets from I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University is issued in a separate sealed and stamped/signed envelope.

As such, if you apply for 3 sets of transcripts from I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, you will receive 3 envelopes, each containing one set of transcripts.

Documents Required for Transcripts

Mark-sheets (Including if any failed/ re-attempts)
Degree certificate

Processing time for Transcripts

PTU offically takes 15 working days to prepare transcripts. Usually, PTU issues transcripts in 20 working days.

I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University,
Jalandhar - Kapurthala Highway,
VPO - Ibban, Kapurthala-144603,
Distt. Kapurthala
Phone: +91-1822-662533,35,82
Email: registrar@ptu.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in