2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th December 2014, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: How to get job in Private Banks

To get job in private banks you can directly apply through their bank 's website, where they have a option called "Careers" in top corner side or you can also contact in their given email id /phone number.

Few of the private banks also take the exams that national banks are taking i.e Bank P.O & IBPS which held twice in a year.

For details of notification you need be touch with National Newspaper and Employment Newspaper.

Here is the list of top Private banks in India:

1. Axis Bank
2. Bank of Punjab
3. Centurion Bank Ltd.
4. Development Credit Bank
6. ICICI Bank
7. IndusInd Bank
8. Kotak Mahindra Bank
9. Yes Bank
10. Times Bank
11. Global Trust Bank (India)
12. Balaji Corporation Bank Limited
13. HDFC bank
26th December 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi I would like to work with a private bank can you please tell me how do I get a job in private bank?
26th December 2015, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator

Private Banks mostly recruit aspirants through Walk-ins interviews. So it’s important that one must know the exact Dates of Walk-ins OR Interviews to be conducted by these banks

Private Banks recruit aspirants only on the performance basis, So No-Reservations and No Quota to apply for Jobs in Private Banks. This means that only talent will prevail.

As Private Banks need Local Manpower, so these Bank Offer Jobs with in the Home Town or Home-State. So it is much better to do 9 to 5 Job in one’s own hometown rather than in some other state.

The Selection criterion in Private Banks in on the Basis of Performances, Experience and Qualifications, So these Banks offer Huge Emoluments and Salaries to the aspirants than Public Sector banks.

And Last but not the least, Private Sector Banks offer unparalleled growth, where one grows by one's own aptitude.

One can check the recruitments available with these banks through their official website; they also give advertisements in leading newspapers as well as on job & career website.

One needs to be aware of these facts after which one can easily apply for the jobs.

Some of the private banks in India are as follows:

Axis Bank
Karnataka Bank
Bank of Rajasthan
Karur Vysya Bank
Catholic Syrian Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank
City Union Bank
Lakshmi Vilas Bank
Dhanalakshmi Bank
SBI Comm. & Intl. Bank
South Indian Bank