2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th November 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How to Get Job in ISRO

I want to get job in ISRO, how can I get job will you please provide me information about it ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Isro mcf
EEE In ISRO
Key for ISRO
Www.ISRO Job.Com
Phd in ISRO
Isro gk
Mcf isro
After MCA Job In ISRO
Isro dsn
Gps isro
Sre 1 isro
Rti isro
Isro ltd
ISRO For CSE
Isro jee
Isro gps
MOM by ISRO
Isro mba
After PG Job In ISRO
After ME Job In ISRO
26th November 2014, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How to Get Job in ISRO

As you want to get job in ISRO, so now all notification date has been gone which are released by ISRO last date was notification of October.

Now you can’t apply for these posts so here I am giving you procedure of getting new notification of jobs in ISRO.

For getting new notification of ISRO:

Firstly you will have to go on official website of ISRO.

On that page you will get Advertisement section on that section you will get notification of jobs.

After clicking on that notification you can download this recent notification of jobs.

I am giving you one image of that page for you help.

30th December 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

If I was try to do getting job in ISRO then tell me how can I get job in ISRO? Provide me process to get job in ISRO?
30th December 2015, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

The main purpose of ISRO is application of space science and space technology for the development of society through development of space transportation systems and satellites.

ISRO exam
:

First you have to pass the written test, ISRO conduct a written test every year to recruit students.

The exam is generally held in the month of April every year. Candidates can apply online only and the online registration procedure requires your valid e mail address.

Eligibility requires:
Candidates should have to completed their B Tech or BE in the streams like electronics, electrical, computer science or mechanical engineering.
They need to have aggregate score of 60% and above throughout career.

Relaxation in the age limit for candidates from the reserved categories can appear in the written test during the final year of B Tech or BE course.

Currently present job in ISRO;

NRSC-ISRO
Research Scientists/ JRF
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech(Agri, Civil, CSE, ECE), ME/M.Tech(Agri, Remote Sensing), MSc
Last date: 18 Dec 15

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in