2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th September 2012, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How to Get Certificate of Mahatma Gandhi University

To obtain the migration certificate you are required to submit an application form to the university here I am attaching a pdf file for you having the application form of the Mahatma Gandhi University for migration certificate. I suppose this file will help you in your purpose. You can download the application form after the registration. Feel free to download it…..
13th December 2014, 10:29 AM
surabhil

ive passed bba from annamalai university dde in 2011. how do i get equivalent from mg university for applying psc exams
24th March 2015, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I want to get the Application form for issue of Migration Certificate of Mahatma Gandhi University so please tell me how can I get this?
24th March 2015, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Migration certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University will be issued if applied in the prescribed form and self addressed and stamped (Rs 12) envelope

Those who have completed S.S.L.C. from schools under the jurisdiction of the University will be issued migration certificate for joining higher studies outside the state.

All candidates should attach a copy of the marklist/certificates of the University exam they passed.
No migration certificate will be issued to candidates who are not eligible for admission to University course of studies

Application For Migration Certificate

Contact Details:
Mahatma Gandhi University
Pallickachira kavala.P.O,, Paippad, Changanassery Kaviyoor Road, Paipad, Kerala 686537 ‎
0481 244 1217

Map location:
[MAP]Mahatma Gandhi University Kerala[/MAP]

Last edited by Pathak; 24th March 2015 at 11:09 AM.
4th June 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get certificate of mahatma gandhi university

Please tell me the procedures and duration to get an eligibility certificate and a recognition certificate from mahatma gandhi university because i have completed m.com from madurai kamaraj university now i needs the eligibility and recognition certificates to join for b.ed course under mahatma gandhi university,i wants to get it urgently..please inform the procedures and time to get it
8th August 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

eligibility certificate

how to get eligibility from mg university
19th September 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i have passed b com from techno globel university in maghalaya in 2011 how i get the equlent certificats from mg university
7th August 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I have finished 12th standard (CBSC) at Emirates. Now I am going to join Lady doak college, madurai. The college official asking migration certificate. What can I do. some people guide to MG university. Please help me.
11th June 2018, 12:25 PM
Georgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitanjali View Post
Tell me the procedure to get migration certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University because I have completed my graduation and I need migration for further studies……
Now from 1st June 2018 onwards to get the Migration Certificate from M G University, Kottayam you have to apply ONLINE ONLY.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in