2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Re: How To Do Phd From Mumbai University

I want to get information about the Rules and regulations regarding admission to PhD University in Mumbai. So here can you provide me information about it?
4th December 2015, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: How To Do Phd From Mumbai University

As per your request here I am telling you about the Rules and regulations regarding admission to PhD University in Mumbai.

Rules and regulations regarding admission to PhD University in Mumbai;

In general applicants for the PhD should have secured 55% or CGPA of B Plus at the Masters Level

Applicants applying for the Ph. D Programme have to pass the PhD Entrance Test (PET) which is conducted by the University of Mumbai twice in a year.

A pass in the PET examination is valid for three years from date of passing.

Applicants with any one or more of the following qualifications are exempted from appearing for PET.

Applicants should have qualified in GATE / SET / NET / JRF Examination / teacher fellowship holder of the apex bodies CSIR / UGC / ICAR / ICMR / DBT only.

Applicants fulfilling one of the following criteria shall be exempted from Ph.D. entrance test (PET)

Applicants should have completed M.Phil. Degree from University of Mumbai or any other recognized Universities as per UGC guidelines from time to time.

Applicants who fulfils the conditions for eligibility as laid out above, shall make an application to III in the prescribed form seeking admission to the PhD , along with a Demand Draft/ Cash for Rs.1000/-(Rs.500/-for candidates belonging to reserved category)

For more information, see image;

Rules and regulations regarding admission to PhD(University in Mumbai

For more information, please contact;

Address:
University in Mumbai, India
CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Phone: 022 2654 3000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in