2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st September 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I want to check on line balvin my account how can I check plzz trll me
11th October 2016, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an account in Jammu And Kashmir Bank and I want to check my account balance . Would you tell me How To Check Account Balance In Jammu And Kashmir Bank online ? Please provide me a link where I can check my all the details related to account in J&K Bank ..

Not possible in jk bank so please open your account in kotak mahindra bank 9858000157 call on this no
2nd December 2016, 04:35 PM
adil rasool mochi

adil rasool I have an account in Jammu And Kashmir Bank and I want to check my account balance . Would you tell me How To Check Account Balance In Jammu And Kashmir Bank online ? Please provide me a link where I can check my all the details related to account in J&K Bank ..[/QUOTE]
3rd December 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;74650]I have an account in Jammu And Kashmir Bank and I want to check my account balance . Would you tell me How To Check Account Balance In Jammu And Kashmir Bank online ? Please provide me a link where I can check my all the details related to account in J&K Bank .
21st March 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by adil rasool mochi View Post
adil rasool I have an account in Jammu And Kashmir Bank and I want to check my account balance . Would you tell me How To Check Account Balance In Jammu And Kashmir Bank online ? Please provide me a link where I can check my all the details related to account in J&K Bank ..
[/QUOTE]

dear Aadil you can go to bank to check balance
23rd September 2017, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

I have an account in Jammu And Kashmir Bank and I want to check my account balance . Would you tell me How To Check Account Balance In Jammu And Kashmir Bank online ? Please provide me a link where I can check my all the details related to account in J&K Bank ..
14th December 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Re: How To Check Account Balance In Jammu And Kashmir Bank

Can you tell me the process to check Account Balance in Jammu and Kashmir Bank as I have no idea how to do so, please help me with this?
14th December 2019, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: How To Check Account Balance In Jammu And Kashmir Bank

There are many processes to check Account Balance in Jammu and Kashmir Bank, which are as follows:

J&K Bank ATM

ATM Card can also be used to find the bank account balance by using the ATM Machines. One can use any bank ATM Machine to find the bank balance of account.

Missed Call Number

The Missed Call Balance check number for J&K bank is 18001800234. After giving a missed call the call will be automatically disconnected and an SMS containing your bank account balance details will be sent.

Net Banking

This is one way to check balance online. You need to register your credit card with the Bank net banking facility. If one is an existing customer then one’s credit card will be directly mapped with account else, one will need to do it manually.

Once registered one can click on credit cards in the menu which will have options like Jammu & Kashmir Bank credit card balance, Jammu & Kashmir Bank credit card available balance, Jammu & Kashmir Bank credit card balance statement and

Mobile App

The Bank has its own banking apps to increase the engagement with the customers. The apps apart from helping to know where one stand on credit card balance.

Monthly Statements

The Bank also provides monthly credit card statements through SMS and email with details of credit card balance, outstanding credit card dues and the due date for payment.

SMS Alerts

Bank provides SMS alerts as when one uses the card for payment. This facilitates the customer to check their Bank credit card balance via SMS which happens in real time to make sure the transaction happened, the right amount has been entered and what is their credit card balance.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in