2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd March 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How To Be A CEO

hii sir, I wants to become a CEO of the company will you please give me a Step by step procedure to become a CEO ?
3rd March 2016, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How To Be A CEO

A chief executive officer (CEO in American English) or managing director (MD in British English) describes the position of the most senior corporate officer, executive, or administrator in charge of managing an organization.

Responsibility of a CEO : The responsibilities of an organization's CEO are set by the organization's board of directors or other authority, depending on the organization's legal structure. They can be far-reaching or quite limited and are typically enshrined in a formal delegation of authority.

As you wants to become an CEO here I am providing you a Step by step procedure to become an CEO that is given below :

Step 1: Earn a Bachelor's Degree. : According to the U.S. Bureau of Labour Statistics (BLS), the minimum education for most chief executive officer positions is a bachelor's degree.

Step 2: Complete a Master's Degree Program. : Many aspiring chief executive officers choose to pursue a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or a similar graduate degree. These programs can be pursued before finding work within an industry or after having been employed for some time

Step 3: Gain Experience. ...: After completing your Education gain Experience for working with the organization. As per my knowledge Many of the CEO first working with the a low level Management post

Step 4: Consider Voluntary Certification. Voluntary certification is another way for CEOs to demonstrate knowledge and proficiency and advance their careers.

The Institute of Certified Professional Managers offers the designation of Certified Manager,
which requires a minimum amount of education, experience and training, as well as a passing exam score.
Eligibility to sit for the exam is determined by a system of points based on the years of education and experience that a candidate has accumulated.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in