2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: How can I apply for NIAMAT 2012

Hi buddy I want to appear in National Institute of Agricultural Management Admission Test (NIAMAT) exam so will you plz let me know how to apply for this exam ??
2nd June 2018, 02:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How can I apply for NIAMAT 2012

National Institute of Agricultural Management Admission Test (NIAMAT) is an entrance test conducted by Chaudhury Charan Singh (CSS) National Institute of Agricultural Marketing in Jaipur, Rajasthan.

As you want I am telling to apply for NIAMAT exam you have to take visit on Chaudhury Charan Singh (CSS) National Institute of Agricultural Marketing in Jaipur, Rajasthan website , over there you need to click on online apply for it .

Eligibility
Applicants must have Bachelors degree from a recognized University, with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate can apply for the NIAMAT entrance exam. Applicants having CGPA in Agriculture or allied subjects like Veterinary Science, Dairy Technology, and Food Technology from any Agricultural University or Institution recognized by the ICAR/UGC are also eligible for this entrance test.

Examination Pattern
NIAMAT entrance exam is a written test which consists of objective type questions. On the basis of written test the Applicants are short listed for the next round of selection.

The final test comprises of group discussion/case studies, extempore and personal interview.

Syllabus
The syllabus of All India entrance test NIAMAT includes questions from quantitative analysis, data interpretation, English, Agriculture & social awareness.

Contact Address
Ch Charan Singh National Institute Of Agricultural Marketing
Bambala, Kota Road,
Jaipur-302033 (Rajasthan)
Tel: 0141-2770027.
Fax: 0141-2771938, 2770027
Email: dgniam@hotmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in