2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for PHD in GNDU

Tell me the Guru Nanak Dev University PhD required eligibility criteria, & how to apply for GNDU PhD programme, like how can I get GNDU PhD programme Enrollment application Form, list of PhD specializations & dates to apply for???
Similar Threads
Thread
Rti gndu
Gndu cde
B ed gndu
Cdc gndu
GNDU CET Law
Ian gndu
Bpt gndu
CSE Gndu
Cut Off For GNDU
Gndu dmc
MBA from GNDU
Which is Better GNDU Or LPU
B.Ed under GNDU
Goc gndu
LLB in GNDU
Net gndu
GNDU Vs DAVIET GNDU Walk In Interview
LLB Under GNDU
Gndu njs
How to apply to apply for CPT Exam?
17th May 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to apply for PHD in GNDU

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the Phd Admission into the Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar Will you Please Provide me the Details of the Phd Admission of the Guru Nanak Dev University ?
17th May 2018, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How to apply for PHD in GNDU

Guru Nanak Dev University was established at Amritsar, India on 24 November 1969 to commemorate Guru Nanak Dev's birth quincentenary celebrations.

The Details of the phd Admission of the Guru Nanak Dev University is given below

Eligibility Qualification for admission to Ph.D. Programme:
Masters Degree with at least 55% marks (6.18 CGPA out of 10) or 50% marks (5.62 CGPA out of 10) for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/ differently-abled candidates of Guru Nanak Dev University or an equivalent degree of recognized Indian University in the subject concerned or allied-field.
Entrance Exam :
The students who have qualified UGC(NET)/ UGC-CSIR (JRF)
examination/SLET/GATE/INSPIRE/GPAT/ICAR-SFR (PGS)/ Rajiv Gandhi Fellowshipawardees/teacher fellowship holder or have passed M.Phil from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar will be exempted from Ph.D. eligibility test.

Ph.D. Eligibility Test:
Ph.D. Eligibility Test will be conducted for the courses in which there are not sufficient number of NET and other qualified candidates to fill in seats for the Ph.D. programme, as per the prevailing Ordinances of Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, for its Ph.D. Programme.

Question Paper

There will be two question papers :

The first paper will be compulsory and common to all candidates. It will consist of 25 multiple choice questions of general awareness, mental ability and research
methodology and will carry 25 marks.

The second paper will be subject specific. The candidates will be required to attempt 50 objective type questions, each question carrying 1 mark, and 5 short answer type questions (out of 15), each question carrying 5 marks

For more Information you may Contact to the Guru Nanak Dev University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
Guru Nanak Dev University
Address: Grand Trunk Road, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab
Phone: 0183 245 0601

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in