2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

How to Apply For COMEDK UGET

Hello this is Ganesh. I have completed my 12th from Karnataka and now I want to appear for the UGET test conducts by COMEDK so kindly provide me the details that how to apply for it?? Please….
Similar Threads
Thread
COMEDK UGET tough
Comedk UGET Login
COMEDK UGET exam
Comedk UGET Email
Comedk uget
COMEDK UGET Date
COMEDK UGET old papers
Reservation in COMEDK UGET
COMEDK UGET marks
Counselling COMEDK UGET
Uget comedk
Fee Structure Of COMEDK UGET
COMEDK UGET Key
Comedk uget tat
COMEDK org UGET UGET Rank List
COMEDK UGET brochure
Cut Off For COMEDK UGET
Colleges under Comedk UGET
COMEDK UGET Fee structure
Comedk UGET Syllabus For BE
26th June 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to Apply For COMEDK UGET

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the Comdek UGET Examination Will you Please tell Me The Procedure to get the Application form for the Comdek UGET Examination ?
26th June 2018, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

COMEDK UGET is a computer based test for admission to 190 engineering colleges with over 20000 seats in Karnataka that are a part of the consortium. Get here complete details of COMEDK 2018 such as application form, admit card, exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern, answer key, result, cut off.

Eligibility Criteria

Candidate should have completed QE 10+2 or 2nd PUC or equivalent from recognized board. His/her last two years of studies should comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English as compulsory subjects.

Examination Pattern :

Subject Questions
Physics 60
Chemistry 60
Mathematics 60
Total 180

Language: English

Marks for correct answer: 1
Negative marking: None
Maximum marks: 180
Duration: 3 hours

As you Asking for the Application form of the COMEDK UGET Let Me tell you that the Dates to Apply for the Exam is Passed Away the Dates of the Examination Are given below

Dates

Application Form Releasing Date
16th January 2018

Mock test release
5th February 2018

Last Date to fill Application
20th April 2018 (Extended)

Availability of Admit Card
4th 12th May 2018

COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date
13th May 2018 (Sunday)

Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys
17th May 2018

Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys
21st May 2018

Final answer key release
25th May 2018

Declaration of Result
28th May 2018

Counselling Start
2nd week of June 2018
24th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi buddy as I want to appear in COMEDK UGET entrance exam so will you plz let me know process to do apply for this exam so will you plz tell me about the same ??
24th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Super Moderator

COMEDK UGET entrance exam by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK).

As you want here I am giving below process to apply for COMEDK UGET entrance exam

Apply process

Go on official website of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka

Click on the link and get registered yourself on the website.

Fill all the details required in the registration/application form along with the valid mobile number and the email ID.

After successful registration, you will receive a unique email ID and password on your registered mobile number and email Id.

Login with system generated user ID and password to complete the application process.

Fill all the details in the application form such as personal, academic, qualification, test centers, and some other necessary details.

Upload the recent color photograph (30mm x 45mm) in JPEG format with not more than 80kb. The size of the uploaded signature should be (35mm x 80m) with the maximum file size of 80kb.

Candidates also have to upload the signature of father/guardian and unique Id proof in the same format as given above.

Proceed to make payment by click on payment gateway mode.

You can re-login and check your status for the payment.

Before click on the submit button preview your application form by click on Preview button and re-verify your application form.

Key dates
Application Form Releasing Date 16th January 2018
Mock test release 5th February 2018
Last Date to fill Application 20th April 2018 (Extended)
Availability of Admit Card 4th 12th May 2018
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date 13th May 2018 (Sunday)
Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys 17th May 2018
Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys 21st May 2018
Final answer key release 25th May 2018
Declaration of Result 28th May 2018
Counselling Start 16th to 26th July 2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in