2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for AUCET

My son wants to apply for the Andhra University Common Entrance Test Conducted by Andhra University Visakhapatnam? Can you please tell me How to apply for Andhra University Common Entrance Test? Also provide me its application form fee?
Similar Threads
Thread
What is meant by AUCET
AUCET Lastdate
AUCET Second Counselling
AUCET Last Date
AUCET M Ed
AUCET Subjects
Au aucet
AU AUCET Notification
How to Prepare For AUCET
AUCET for B.Tech
AUCET Courses
AUCET Results In
AUCET Solutions
Notification for AUCET
AUCET Schedule
AUCET M Tech
AUCET For M.Tech
AUCET notification
AUCET Admissions
AUCET Application
22nd May 2018, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Re: How to apply for AUCET

Can you tell how can apply for Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) -2018? Also provide me important dates for AUCET -2018?
22nd May 2018, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: How to apply for AUCET

Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invited applications for admissions into M.Sc., M.A., M.Com, M.H.R.M., M.J.M.C., M. L. I. Sc., M. P. Ed., M.Ed., M. Tech, M. Sc 5 -Year Integrated Courses in Geology and Chemistry (Applied Chemistry) through Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) -2018.

Eligible candidates submitted the applications through online mode only. Application Registration and Processing Fee of Rs.600/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PHC) paid through Andhra Bank (billdesk)/ Payment Gateway (credit/debit card).

Important Dates AUCET 2018

Apply online at website: from 22-03-2018 to 21-04-2018

Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1, 000/- : 30-04-2018

Application Registration and Processing Fee of Rs.600/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PHC.

Downloading Hall-Tickets from website - 04.05.2018

AUCET 2018 Date (Tentative) - 13.05.2018

Date of Publication of Results (Tentative) - 21.05.2018

How to Apply:
1) Submission of filled in applications through online:
Applications was submitted through online only.

Online Submission
For online submission, visit the official website for it.

One had to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PHC) (Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected) as Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments: (a) Andhra Bank (b) Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.

After filling the online Application form with the required details, verified all the details carefully and press Submit button.

Filled in Application Form was generated that contains Application number along with filled details. Take print out of filled in Online Application Form.

Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process was completed.

The following information was kept ready for filling the details for online submission
a. Select the eligible courses and corresponding tests.
b. Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
c. Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if passed.
d. Date of Birth as per SSC records.
e. Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
f. PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP etc.
g. Parental Income up to One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
h. Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status.

The above original certificates were to be submitted during the Counselling for Admission

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in