2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Hostel Life At IIT Gandhinagar

Hello Sir I have got admission in Indian Institute of Technolgy , Gandhinagar . I don’t want to take room on rent that’s why I will spend my life as Hostelier . Does Hostel Life At IIT Gandhinagar remain enjoyful ? Would you please tell me about life style of Hostelier in IIT Gandhinagar ?
Similar Threads
Thread
DAIICT Hostel Life
NIT Calicut Hostel Life
How to go IIT Gandhinagar
Hostel Life in Amrita University
NUJS Hostel Life
IIT Delhi Hostel Life
NITK Surathkal Hostel Life
IBS Hyderabad Hostel Life
TISS Hostel Life
Affordable Life Insurance Liberty National Life Insurance Company
Amrita University Hostel Life
MNIT Jaipur Hostel Life
NSIT Hostel Life
Karunya University Hostel Life
Gandhinagar NIFT hostel
IISC Hostel Life
IIT Roorkee Hostel Life
NIT Srinagar Hostel Life
IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Associateship (Life and non-Life) Exam Question P
Amity Hostel Life
30th May 2018, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: Hostel Life At IIT Gandhinagar

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the IIT Gandhinagar Will you Please tell Me About the Hostel Life of the IIT Gandhinagar ?
30th May 2018, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Hostel Life At IIT Gandhinagar

Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.

Hostel Life

They are accommodated in six different hostels, namely: Aibaan, Beauki, Chimair, Duven, Emiet and Firpeal.

IIT Gandhinagar believes in ownership of campus by the students. All hostels are managed by students through the hostel maintenance committee.

In each hostel, a resident caretaker follows up on all routine maintenance issues, and the warden is ultimately responsible for hostel administration.

Each student is issued basic furniture including chair, study table, cot and mattress at the beginning of the academic year.

Students in all hostels have access to a common room, laundry and canteen facilities within their respective hostels.

In addition, there are pantries in each floor of the hostels which have refrigerators, microwave ovens and induction stoves.

There is a general store within the hostel premises to provide the students with basic necessities like stationary, toiletries and snacks.

For more Information you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
Address: Palaj, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382355

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in