2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th September 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

HNLU Raipur Campus

Hey.! buddy I’m looking for the latest information about Hidayatullah National Law University. Can anyone of you help me here to gather information?
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS Raipur Campus
NIT Raipur Campus Pics
HNLU map
IIM Raipur New Campus
HNLU Raipur contact number
New NIT Raipur Campus
IIM Raipur Proposed Campus
Campus Placement in NIT Raipur
HNLU Raipur Placements
Campus of NIT Raipur
HNLU Raipur Vacant Seats
Fee Of HNLU
VC of HNLU
HNLU Campus
Campus of IIM Raipur
How to reach HNLU Raipur
HNLU Raipur Question Papers
HNLU Raipur Contact No
NIT Raipur Campus Images
NIT Raipur Campus Photos
14th September 2015, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HNLU Raipur Campus

As you are looking for the latest updates about Hidayatullah National Law University. Here I will help you to gather information about there updates.

Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur, was setup by the Government of Chhattisgarh. The new campus of Hidayatullah National Law University is one of the human effort done by The Government of Chhattisgarh by Rs.10.00 Crores in the year 2005-2006

Here I’m also providing you the latest s updates under going in the University. Have a glance on it.

Notice Regarding Viva-Voce of Ph.D. Entrance, Dt.- 21.08.2015
Notice Regarding HNMCC, Dt. 18.08.2015
Hidayatullah National Law University Conferred “Upcoming National Law University” Award
Notice regarding Registrar Incharge, Dt. 11.05.2015
Order regarding Appellate Authority, Dt. 06.02.2015
C.G. Domicile Category Candidate Selected for Admission to the B. A. LL. B. (Hons.) Program under the Converted Vacant Foreign National Seats - 3rd August 2015
Waitlisted All India Unreserved Category Candidates Selected for Provisional Admission to the B. A. LL. B. (Hons.) Program against the Vacant Seats - 3rd August 2015
Instructions for Completing Admission Formalities for the UG and PG Candidates allotted to HNLU-30th June 2015
Technical Instructions to the Allotted Candidates for Submitting Online Admission and Hostel Registration Form through Student Life Cycle Management System-30th June 2015

Address:-

HIDAYATULLAH NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY
Post-Uparwara, Naya Raipur - 492002 (C.G.)
Phone:
0771-3057603,604
Fax:
0771-3057666

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in