2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

HMC IIT Kgp

I Am doing B.Tech from of Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur (Kgp) . For my help would you please provide me name of all the members of Hall Management Centre (HMC) IIT Kgp because I want to get guidance about my Exams so it will help me for my Exam preparations ?
9th July 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Re: HMC IIT Kgp

Can you tell me the process to download the Application Form for getting Single Room Accommodation in Sister Nevidita Hall from the official website of Hall Management Centre, IIT Kharagpur?
9th July 2018, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HMC IIT Kgp

IIT Kharagpur is fully residential. Students are accommodated in 20 Halls of Residence which are managed by HMC. In addition to this, 2 numbers of family accommodations are available for married doctoral scholars and defence sponsored married M Tech students. These halls are administered by Wardens and Assistant Wardens with help of hall managers and supervisors.

The process to download the Application Form for getting Single Room Accommodation in Sister Nevidita Hall from the official website of Hall Management Centre, IIT Kharagpur is as follows:

Visit the official website of Hall Management Centre, IIT Kharagpur

Click to Student Forms on the right of the home page

Click to Single room accommodation in NVH Hall

On new page, you will get the Application Form

Fill it and submit

That page will look like this:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in