2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Hindustan Institute Of Technology And Science Ranking

Hi ! I am sunil and have completed my 12th now want to go for further studies from Hindustan Institute Of Technology And Science Ranking so kindly avail me the list of the under Graduate and Post Graduate courses offered by Hindustan Institute Of Technology And Science and also tell me the all India Ranking of Hindustan Institute Of Technology And Science for engineering ????
Similar Threads
Thread
Birla Institute Of Technology And Science World Ranking
Indian Institute Of Space Science And Technology Ranking
ICFAI Institute of Science and Technology Hyderabad Ranking
Hindustan Institute Of Technology And Science Chennai Fee Structure
University Of Science And Technology Ranking
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Padur
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science in Chennai
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Kancheepuram
Hindustan Institute Technology Sharda University
Indian Institute Of Space Science And Technology World Ranking
Hindustan Institute of Technology Sharda University
Shahjalal University of Science Technology Ranking
Sudan University of Science and Technology Ranking
Hindustan Institute of Science and Technology Mathura
Hindustan Institute Of Technology And Science Engineering Entrance Exam (HITSEEE)
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science College Chennai
University of Science and Technology Beijing Ranking
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani World Ranking
Hindustan Institute Of Technology And Science Chennai Tamil Nadu
17th July 2018, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: Hindustan Institute Of Technology And Science Ranking

I have completed School Education recently. I have passed class 12th with 78% marks. Now I want to do Graduation from Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. I am thinking to take admission in BBA Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM) Program. So please tell me about Ranking of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science?
17th July 2018, 01:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Hindustan Institute Of Technology And Science Ranking

The Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science formerly Hindustan University was established in 1985.

It is one of finest Private Universities in Chennai.

The Institute is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and accredited to NAAC.

The University offers a wide range of Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programs of several disciplines.

As you are looking for ranking of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, so here is ranking details:

RANKING:
The WEEK - Hansa Research Seminar(2016-2017) All India Privarte - 10th Rank. All India Southzone Private - 5th Rank
TIME I3 Research (2016-2017) All India Private Engineering Institute Ranking - 26th Rank
IET has recognized Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science among India's Top Private Universities in i3RC Times Ranking.
School of Management, Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science has been ranked 4th in Metro Ranking and 85th in Overall National Ranking in Business Today's India Best B-School issue.
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science has been ranked No.3 in Tamil Nadu in Top Engineering Colleges by Competition Success Review (CSR-GHRDC) Survey.
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science has been ranked No. 1 in Tamil Nadu in Top Engineering Colleges of Eminence by Competition Success Review (CSR-GHRDC) Survey in 2016.
MHRD, GOI, India Rankings, rated HITS as the No.2 Private Engineering Institute in Chennai in 2016.
Business Today has ranked School of Management as No.3 in Chennai, No.9 in Tamilnadu, No.21 in South Zone and No.68 in All India Level Private Category. 15 UNIVERSITY HAND BOOK 2017 2018
Ranked by the Educational World India Pvt. Ltd. University Ranking 2016, 47th position among India's top 100 private universities, 45th among India's top 100 private engineering colleges and 11th place among private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu.
Graded A at the National Level. Graded AA+ in Tamil Nadu. Ranked 11 in Tamil Nadu. Ranked 3 in Chennai. (Careers 360)
Ranked 2 among the Top Private Engineering Institutions in Chennai. Rated AAA. (Digital Learning India)
School of Management received CRISIL ratings - MBA (General Management) Graded B*** at the National Level. Graded A in Tamil Nadu. (Aviation Management) Graded B* at the National Level. Graded B** in Tamil Nadu. (CRISIL)
School of Management has been ranked 30 in South India. Ranked 12 in Tamil Nadu. Ranked 6 in Chennai. (THE WEEK)
Ranked 27 in South India, 9 in Tamil Nadu and 4 in Chennai (Outlook India.com)
Ranked 11 in Tamil Nadu. Ranked 3 in Chennai. (C FORE)
School of Management Ranked 28 in South India. Ranked 8 in Tamil Nadu. Ranked 3 in Chennai. (IPSOS BW | Business World)
Ranked 32 in All India Level. Ranked 22 in South India. Ranked 10 in Tamil Nadu. Ranked 4 in Chennai. (WAY 2 College)
The Hindu Business Line has ranked School of Management as No.4 in Chennai, No.8 in Tamilnadu, No.30 in South India and No.79 in All India Level Private Category.
The Week Hansa Research has ranked School of Management in 4th Place in Chennai, 37th Place in South Zone and 99th Place in All India Private Category.
Ranked 20th in India and Engineering Institutions in terms of Placements / Industry Interface / USP. Ranked 13 in Top Engineering Colleges of Excellence. Ranked 13 in Top Private Engineering Colleges. Ranked 3 in Tamil Nadu. (GHRDC & CSR).

As you want to take admission in BBA Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM) Program, so here are following information:

Program Name:
BBA Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM) Program

Duration:
3 Years

Eligibility:
10+2 Passed in any discipline from recognized Board

Career Opportunities:
Travel agencies
Cruise companies
Tourism Boards
Airlines
Self-employment.