2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th July 2016, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus

Hi below I have given you the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission exam syllabus so you can have a look

Exam Pattern:

There will be three stages in the HP administrative Services Combined Competitive Exam namely:

1. Preliminary Exam

2. Main Exam and

3. Viva-Voce respectively

1. Preliminary Examination:

There will be two papers of objective type in the Preliminary Examination. The questions will be based on Multiple Choice Answers on the following topics:

Paper I: General Studies (200 Marks) ā€“ 100 Questions

Paper II: Aptitude Test (200 Marks) ā€“ 100 Questions

Syllabus of Study for Preliminary Examination:

Paper I: General Studies

History; Geography; Current Affairs of National and International Importance; Art & Culture; Socio-Economic Development of Himachal Pradesh; Environmental Issues relating to Bio Diversity and Climate Change; Indian Polity and Governance and General Science

Paper II: Aptitude Test

LR and Analytical Ability; Decision Making and Problem Solving; General Mental Ability; Interpersonal Skills; Basic Numeracy; Comprehension Based Questions; Data Sufficiency and Data Interpretation of Class 10th level

2. Main Examination:

The candidates who qualify in the Preliminary Exam can appear in the Main Exam which will be about 20 times of the total number of vacancies. The candidates will not be issued separate call letters for the Main Exam.

3. Viva Voce:

The candidates called for the Viva Voce test after the Main Exam will be done three times the total number of vacancies.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in