2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th February 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Heinz MBA

I recently completed my MBA degree and searching or the companies from where I can do MBA training heard that trainee program offered by Kraft Heinz Corporate Management. Can you tell me list of MBA trainee program offered here also provide me contact details for doing enquiry?
Similar Threads
Thread
Heinz MBA General Management Program
Heinz MBA Internship
Heinz MBA General Management
26th February 2016, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Heinz MBA

The Kraft Heinz Corporate Management Trainee Program is designed to broaden your overall knowledge of how our multifaceted, multi-national corporation operates.

As a Corporate Management Trainee, you are hand-selected and sponsored by CEO/Zone President.

You will get the experiences throughout various Kraft Heinz business locations, product lines, and functional groups (Finance, Marketing, Food Science, Supply Chain, Operations, Field Sales, Human Resources, Quality etc.).

About MBA General Management program:

In this program you will join Kraft Heinz as a direct hire into a position of significant responsibility.

About Operations Trainees program:

As an Operations Management Trainee, you are sponsored and selected by the Head of Operations. This immersive program is designed to develop you as a future Operations leader.

About Sales Management Trainees Program

The Kraft Heinz Company Sales Management Trainee Program is a highly-competitive development program for those who seeking an exciting sales career.

Learning and Development model:

• One annual cycle of engagement & development events
• Quarterly organized relevant events, workshops, trainings
• On-The-Job Experiences
• Relationships, Networks & Feedback
• Formal Training Processes (Heinz Academy)

1110 Centre Pointe Curve, Suite 101
MAC N9173-010
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Phone:
1-855-598-5493 (in the U.S.)
1-651-450-4064 (Outside the U.S. or Canada)

Email:
stocktransfer@wellsfargo.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in