2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th April 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

HEC Roadmap for MBA

Hello sir would you please provide me information about the basic Eligibility criteria for HEC Executive MBA and also give me its roadmap
Similar Threads
Thread
Department Of Defense Information Technology Enterprise Strategy And Roadmap
MBA Roadmap HEC
25th April 2016, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HEC Roadmap for MBA

The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is an independent, autonomous, and constitutionally established institution of primary funding, overseeing, regulating, and accrediting the higher education efforts in Pakistan

"Higher education institutes are notified to implement and follow the guidelines of Business Administration Education from current year 2016,

Course load per semester for undergraduate level: 15 – 18 credit hours
Course load per semester for graduate level: 12 – 15 credit hours
Summer semester will not be counted towards duration of the degree program

For the Executive MBA the guidelines are: -

1. The MBA Executive program shall be of 2 years regular study of four semesters and 66-72 credit hours as minimum standard.

Eligibility: Minimum 14 years education with 2nd division plus minimum four years job / work experience at managerial cadre.

Admission Criteria: - Entry Test

2. The one year Business Education program shall be equal to a diploma in Business Administration (Dip B.A)

3. It is recommended that less than one year Business Education shall be equal to certificate in Business Administration

For more information about the HEC MBA road map I have given bewlo one pDF file which contain full road map

HEC Roadmap for MBA

Contact Detail

Head Office, Islamabad
Sector H-9, East Service Road
Islamabad
Phone: (051) 9040 0000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in