2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2012, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Health and Family Welfare Department Tamil Nadu

Here is the screen shot of the page of the page which has organisation chart of the Health and Family Welfare Department, Tamil Nadu.

Blacklisted company:
The Health and Family Welfare Department, Tamil Nadu has published name of the firms which are blacklisted. I have attached the file. If you want the list, you can get it after downloading the file.
TN health Blacklisted Companies

Admission:
The department invited application form for admission in "Diploma in Nurssing Therapy / Diploma in Intergated Pharmacy Admission 2012-2013 in Indian Medicine & Homoeopath.

Eligibility:
Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary exam conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board and must be a native of Tamil Nadu. Candidates’ age should be between 17 to 25 years of age.

Here I have uploaded the prospectus of the program. If you want it, download it from here.
TN health Diploma Prospectus

Application form:
I have uploaded the application form for the program here. You can get the application form after downloading it from here.
TN health Diploma program form

Result:
The board has published result of various exams at its official website. If you want the result of any exam, go to its website and click the links available in the middle of the home page. You will get the result.

Services:
The department provides C.T.Scan service. Here I am attaching a file which has list of its C.T.Scan Centres. If you want the list, download the list from here and get the list.
TN health C.T.Scan centres

Guidelines:
The department has published guidelines for the followings:

Para Medical Education - Permission for starting of Para Medical Courses by Self Financing Private Organisation / Registered Trust / Registered Society.

Medical Education - Starting of Medical / Dental Colleges by Private Oragnisations

If you want to read the guidelines, go to the official website of the department and click the guidelines option at the right side of the home page. After clicking the option, a page will open with the links, click the link to get the details.

Health facility:
The department gives its health services at many places. Here is the screen shot of the page which has map showing the location of places.

Recruitment:
The department issues recruitment notices for various posts such as it published notice for of ECG-Technicians"
Assistant Grade II
etc
But as the last date for submission of application form is over so you can not apply for the posts. So keep visiting the website to see its latest recruitment notices.

Address:
Health and Family Welfare Department
Secretariat, Chennai 600 009
PBX No. 044-25665566

Here is the image of the home page of department’s website.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TN health Blacklisted Companies.pdf (43.8 KB, 397 views)
File Type: pdf TN health Diploma Prospectus.pdf (529.2 KB, 189 views)
File Type: pdf TN health Diploma program form.pdf (482.3 KB, 131 views)
File Type: doc TN health C.T.Scan centres.doc (57.0 KB, 187 views)
8th January 2013, 12:28 PM
ragu

when backward class scholorship to be issue.i am studying final year engineering but still my college not issue the scholorship. studying park college of technology.pls reply sir
22nd March 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Hey, I want to get detail of the Health and Family Welfare Department Tamil Nadu will you provide me the detail of Health and Family Welfare Department Tamil Nadu ?
22nd March 2015, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

Health and Family Welfare Department Tamil Nadu is an welfare department of the Government of Tamil Nadu .

Organization Structure:

Directorates and Corporations of the department:

National Rural Health Mission Tamil Nadu

TamilNadu Health System Project(TNHSP)

Directorate of Medical Education

Directorate of Medical and Rural Health Services

Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine

Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homeopathy

Directorate of Family Welfare

Directorate of Drugs Control

Tamil Nadu Medical Services Corporation

Tamil Nadu State Health Transport Department

Tamil Nadu State AIDS Control Society

Tamil Nadu State Blindness Control Society

DANIDA Health Care Project

Department of Food Safety & Drug Administration (Food Safety Division)

Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in