2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th February 2013, 12:37 PM
Namita M.4

HDFC Bank Scholarships

Hello, I want to the HDFC Bank give Merit Scholarships. Can you please tell me the exact web site where I can get the full information as to how to apply and get this scholarship?
Similar Threads
Thread
BDR Job In HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank EPS
WWW.HDFC Bank.CNM
HDFC Bank Welcome Kit
ERD HDFC Bank
HDFC HDFC Bank
HDFC Account Closing Form Hdfc Bank
HDFC Bank Sip
AED To INR HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank CBI
HDFC Bank CMD
HDFC Bank BSE
HDFC Bank To HDFC Credit Card Payment
DND HDFC Bank
OTP HDFC Bank
BSE HDFC Bank
HDFC NRI Bank
HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank
How To Transfer Money From State Bank Of India To Hdfc Bank
11th February 2013, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HDFC Bank Scholarships

The HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarships is one of the initiatives. HDFC Bank plan to provide out over 5000 Scholarships range from Rs.2, 500 to Rs.10 Lakh amounting to Rs.1.5 crore, to students from the 4th to the 9th standard.

You have to fill the application form for HDFC Bank Meritus Scholarship; the application form is downloading for this website. It can be filled online. Documents to be attached with application form are Details of registered phone number, Photo ID of participant and Copy of school ID

Evaluation for this scholarship is done on the basis of
Last 2 years performance in school
Extracurricular activities and sports participation
Final written test
17th May 2013, 04:11 PM
gopal dey

I,m a highsecondery passed guy. I want to finish my higher studies, may I get the HDFC bank scolership?"
26th October 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

hi, u will get Hdfc scholarship. Hdfc providing scholarships to graduates also. but 2013 scholarship registration completed. so, best try to apply for next year scholarship. Registrations will happen on June month probabiliy.
26th April 2014, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I Need the application form for registering for the Hdfc Bank Scholarship from where is the form to be downloaded
9th May 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

how to get hdfc Annexure IIA or IIB?
25th June 2015, 02:23 PM
MD UMAR FAROOQUE

Quote:
Originally Posted by namita m.4 View Post
hello, i want to the hdfc bank give merit scholarships. Can you please tell me the exact web site where i can get the full information as to how to apply and get this scholarship?
. I belong to a lower middle class family.................................
29th June 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Iam BBA student.my family face difficulty in providing sufficient money for my studies.Since it is a professional course i want to pay great fee of money.so i prefer to get hdfc scholarship.Am i capable of getting that?can u help me for my future study? I have tried to register the forum of scholarship through mobile.but they did not show image verification number.so i couldn't register.can u help me?
19th July 2015, 10:08 PM
swathyrk93@gmail.com

sir,
I am studying for pg 1st year biotechnology.I am.from a poor family. it's after the last date of scholarship that I got all my bsc marklist.so I couldn't apply.can I apply next year? am I eligible sir?
23rd September 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i got selected for HDFC ECSS 2015 scholarship ..but cheque is not dispatched yet.
how can i get my cheque ..The bank is saying that we dont know anything about the scholarship. please kindly reply if any one know about this.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in