2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd December 2014, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Haryana TET Entrance Exam Syllabus

Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test consist of questions from the topics given below:
Child Development & Pedagogy

The test items on Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on educational psychology of teaching and learning relevant to the age group. They will focus on understanding the characteristics and needs of diverse learners, interaction with learners and the attributes and qualities of a good facilitator of learning.
Language I (Hindi)

The Test items for Language – I (Hindi) will focus on the proficiencies related to the medium of instruction.
Language II (English) and
The Language II (English) will focus on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.

Specific subject selected by the candidate
The test items in subject specific will focus on the concepts, problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of these subjects. The test items shall be evenly distributed over different divisions of the syllabus of that subject as prescribed for respective classes by the Board of School Education Haryana.
Mathematics and Science
The test items in Mathematics and Environmental Studies will focus on the concepts, problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of the subjects. In all these subject areas, the test items shall be evenly distributed over different divisions of the syllabus of that subject prescribed for respective classes by the Education Department, Govt. of Haryana.

Exam Pattern:
.(i) Child Development and pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks

.(ii) Language I (Hindi) 30 MCQs 30 Marks

(iii) Language II (English) 30 MCQs 30 Marks

.(iv) Mathematics 30 MCQs 30 Marks

.(v) Environmental Studies 30 MCQs 30 Marks

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in