2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Hardest LSAT LG

I am doing preparation for the Law School Admission Test. so I am searching for the 10 Hardest LSAT Logic Games List. Please provide me list of 10 Hardest LSAT Logic Games? Also tell me about Last Minute Logic Games to Test Limits?
Similar Threads
Thread
Lsat bc
U Of Mn LSAT
NYU Law LSAT
Lsat nz
IIT-JEE Hardest Exam
LSAT Given
Jd mba lsat
Lsat gwu
LSAT When Do You Take It
Tjsl lsat tls lsat
Hardest Colleges And Universities
Over 170 LSAT
LSAT Changes
LSAT Test Ohio LSAT Oil
Az lsat
Lsat umn
Hardest Law Schools To Get Into
Hardest Engineering Schools
Hardest Academic Universities
Top 100 Hardest Universities To Get Into
20th June 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: Hardest LSAT LG

Hello sir, is there any one can suggest me name of logic games for LSAT? Please give me list of hardest LSAT logic games?
20th June 2018, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Hardest LSAT LG

With LSAT you should be in the refining stages for each of the three question types. This includes Logic Games, which as perhaps the most learnable section is a great place to invest some fine-tuning.

There are tremendous benefits to be gained by reviewing Logic games, and subsequently understanding how to recognize them and deal with them.

List of top 10 hardest Logic games of LSAT:

1. PrepTest 23 (October 1997), Game 2 - Applicants being interviewed and hired (Combination: Grouping: Selection and Grouping: Splitting)

2. PrepTest 24 (December 1997), Game 3 - Juarez and Rosenberg review introductory and advanced textbooks

3. PrepTest 25 (June 1998), Game 2 - Tourists and Guides (Grouping: Matching)

4. PrepTest 27 (December 1998), Game 2 - Lizards and snakes in a reptile house (Combination: Linear and Grouping: Matching)

5. PrepTest 31 (June 2000), Game 2 - Music store's new and used CDs (Grouping: Selection / In and Out)

6. PrepTest 33 (December 2000), Game 3 - Stones: rubies, sapphires, topazes (Grouping: Selection / In and Out)

7. PrepTest 34 (June 2001), Game 4 - Randsborough/Souderton Clinics (Grouping: Splitting)

8. PrepTest 36 (December 2001), Game 3 - Window and aisle seats on a bus (Advanced Linear)

9. PrepTest 40 (June 2003), Game 3 - Flight connections on Zephyr Airlines: Honolulu, Montreal, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver (Grouping: Mapping)

10. PrepTest 57 (June 2009), Game 3 - Dinosaurs: iguanadon, lambeosaur, plateosaur, stegosaur, tyrannosaur, ultrasaur, velociraptor and Colors: green, mauve, red, yellow (Combination of Grouping: Selection / In-and-Out and Grouping: Matching).

Best LSAT books:

The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible

The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTest

The Official LSAT PrepTest 60

The Official LSAT PrepTest 82: (Sept. 2017 LSAT)

Examkrackers LSAT Analytical Reasoning

More Grouped by Question Type: LSAT Logical Reasoning

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in