2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th March 2016, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HAL Welders Recruitment

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is governed under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence.

As you asking for the Welder job in the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited let me tell you that as per my knowledge at present the there are no job openings for the Welders of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited the last Recruitment for this post was on the 21/10/2015

for your knowledge here I am giving you the details of the Welder Recruitment that is as follow :

Technician (Welder) on Tenure Basis/ 25 Posts (UR-9, OBC-4,SC- 5, ST- 6,,PWD- 1)

Age limit:
28 years

Qualification :T he candidate should have completed regular Full-Time course of ITI (Welder – Gas & Electric) training and awarded with National Trade Certificate (NTC) + should have completed regular Full-Time course of Apprenticeship Training and awarded with National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Welder - Gas & Electric Trade, under Apprentices Act 1961. Candidate who has directly completed Apprenticeship Training in the said trade after 10th std / SSC and awarded with National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC), without ITI course/NTC is also eligible to apply for the said post. In order to apply

Pay Scale : Rs.10750-27670

Selection : Written Test/ Interview . The Written Test will be held tentatively at Bhubaneswar.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in