2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th March 2016, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: HAL Recruitment In Kerala

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is governed under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence

As you asking for the recruitment of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited in Kerela let me tell you that as per my knowledge the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has no job openings for any post in Kerela At present the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has the job opening for the Following post that are as follow :

Engagement of Aircraft Technicians (Ex-Navy) on Tenure Basis-
Recruitment of Doctors for Accessories Division, Licknow
Apprentice Trainee
Assistants (Technical) on Tenure Basis for Helicopter-MRO Division Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities(PWDs)-2nd Attempt
Special Recruitment Drive for Scheduled Caste (SC) /Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Other backward classes – Non creamy layer (OBC-NCL)
Requirement of Addl. General Manager / Dy. General Manager (Flight Operations & Safety) (Grade-VIII/VII),
Bangalore & Flight Test Engineer (Fixed Wing), (Grade-VII/VI), Nasik

for knowing the details of these posts you may go to the official site of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

The page may look as follow :

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

there at the top right of the page you may get the link of the Career click on it After clicking on it you may redirect to the page from there you may get the details above job posts

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in