2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd March 2016, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Hal Management-Trainees Vacancy Oct-2012

Buddy I would like to tell you that at present Hindustan Aeronautics Limited did not announced vacancy for Management-Trainees for that I will get the information about the post.

Here I’m telling you process to get the information easily

Go to the official site of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Site page will open at right hand side top page
You can see section of career
Click on that section a new page will open which looks like this
There you can get the information easily

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited career

Here is the eligibility criteria

Educational Qualification:
Applicant should have complete degree (Bachelor in Engineering/Technology, Chartered Accountancy, Master of Business Administration, Post Graduation etc.) in relevant stream.

Age: Applicant minimum age for management trainee post is 28 years and upper age relaxation benefits applicable as per government guidelines.

Selection Procedure : HAL will conduct online test (objective type) for those candidates who are selected by the company according to their merit. Only those candidates will be invited for personal interview who scored minimum qualifying marks in online test. Final selection will be based on merit bases (online test and interview).

Application Fees : Only general and OBC category candidates have to deposit application fee (Rs. 400 + 25 as bank charges) in HAL recruitment account” bearing No. 30969511830. Only SBI is authorized to take payment and deposit in HAL account. If applicant belong to reserved category like SC, PWD, ST, no need to pay any application fee, they are exempted by the company.

At present I have only this latest information issued by the HAL
Engagement of Assistants (Technical) on Tenure Basis for Helicopter-MRO Division - Link for applying Online only by candidates who have received communication from HAL Click here
Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities(PWDs)-2nd Attempt
Special Recruitment Drive for Scheduled Caste (SC) /Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Other backward classes – Non creamy layer (OBC-NCL)
Provisionally selected candidates for the posts in Medical discipline at HAL- TAD, Kanpur & necessary instructions
List of Ex-servicemen provisionally shorted listed for Written test for FSR on tenure basis
Requirement of Addl. General Manager / Dy. General Manager (Flight Operations & Safety) (Grade-VIII/VII), Bangalore & Flight Test Engineer (Fixed Wing), (Grade-VII/VI), Nasik

Address:-
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
15/1 Cubbon Road
Bangalore 560 001
India

Phone:-
91 - 80 - 22320701, 22320903, 22320376

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in