2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th August 2014, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HAL Management Trainee Technical ECE Branch Syllabus

Here I am giving you syllabus for Hindustan Aeronautical Limited Management Trainee Technical ECE Branch examination below :

Part 1: General awareness (20 MCQ’S) : Indian polity, history, geography, Economy and General Science, General knowledge bits on sports, awards etc.., Current affairs.

Part 2. English and Reasoning(40 MCQ’S): Error correction, articles, parts of speech, Analogy, comprehensive English, Idiom and Phrases, tenses, synonyms and antonyms. Reasoning: check the verbal and non verbal book by R.S.Agarwal.

Part 3.Specialization Engineering (100 MCQ’S): In this paper they will ask most of the questions from their respective specialization here I am giving expected syllabus/subjects for electronics branch and electrical branch only.

Electronics Engineering:
1.Analog Circuits: we can expect more problematic questions from OP-AMP, Transistors, Mosfet, Diodes, amplifiers, frequency responses, power amplifiers,555 timer .
2.Digital Circuits: Boolean algebra, K-Map, combinational circuits, sequential circuits, Logic families, A-D/D-A converters,8085 microprocessors.
3.Basics of electronics: Semiconductor devices,. P-N junction diode, Zener diode, tunnel diode, BJT, JFET, MOS capacitor, MOSFET, LED, p-I-n and avalanche photo diode.
4.Communications: AM,DSB,SSB,FM, PCM,DM, probability of errors, Microwave, Radars, satellite communication basics
5. Network theory: KCL,KVL,Nodal analysis, transients, Superposition, Thevenins, max power theorems,two port networks.
6.Antennas: Plain waves,transmission lines,antenna basics:radiation pattern,dipole antenna,gain equations
7.Control systems: Open and closed loop systems,R-H criteria,compensators,P-I-D controllers,bode plots,gain margin,phase margin calculations.
8.Signals and systems: Fourier transform , laplace transform, z-transform, linearity,causality properties.
9.Mathematics: Residues, Matrices,limits,differential equations
10.Electromagnetics: Electric fields,magnetic fields, wave propagation,transmission lines

Electrical Engineering:
1.Electrical machines
2. power systems
3. control systems
4.electrical and electronics measurements
5.Analog and digital electronics
6. power electronics
18th December 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello buddy I am preparing for HAL (Hindustan Aeronautical Limited) Trainee Technical ECE exams Branch examination so please provide me the syllabus of this exam??
18th December 2015, 04:25 PM
Super Moderator

Here is the syllabus of Hindustan Aeronautical Limited) Trainee Technical ECE exams below
1.General awareness (20 MCQ’S) :
Indian polity,history,geography,Economy and General Science, General knowledge bits on sports,awards etc..,Current affairs.
2. English and Reasoning(40 MCQ’S):
Error correction,articles, parts of speech,Analogy,comprehensive English, Idiom and Phrases,tenses,synonyms and antonyms.
3.Specialization Engineering (100 MCQ’S):
In the paper they will ask most of the questions from their respective specialization here I am giving expected syllabus/subjects for electronics branch and electrical branch only.Electronics Engineering:
Electronics Engineering:

1.Analog Circuits:
2.Digital Circuits:
3.Basics of electronics:
4.Communications
5. Network theory:.
6.Antennas:
7.Control systems:.
8.Signals and systems:
9.Mathematics:
10.Electromagnetics:
Electrical Engineering-