2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th September 2012, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Haas School Business MBA Part Time

The Haas School Business offering a MBA program to part time/ Evening program. Here I am giving you its details as given below:-

Course Duration:-3-year part-time MBA program that is same as equal the full-time MBA program for working professionals.
Classes commenced: - Evening and Saturday-only weekend classes are held in Berkeley and Silicon Valley.

Student strength:- 250 Per Class.

Contact Address:-

Haas School of Business
545 Student Services #1900 (mail address)
2220 Piedmont Avenue (delivery address)
University of California at Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720-1900
9th December 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about MBA Part Time in Haas School Business so here can you please give me details ?
9th December 2015, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as The Walter A. Haas School of Business, also known as the Haas School of Business or simply Haas, is one of 14 schools and colleges at the University of California, Berkeley

As per my idea for MBA Part Time there are two options available Evening Schedule Option and Weekend Schedule Option

Selection criteria

The Haas School seeks candidates with leadership potential who will add to the richness of the classroom experience and engage in the Haas community. Successful candidates exhibit:

A high level of intellectual performance
Professional experience demonstrating potential for a career in senior management
Personal attributes and life experience suggesting leadership, maturity, ethical character, teamwork, and goal orientation

Evening Schedule Option

Classes are held Monday through Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., with a 45-minute break.

First-year students attend classes two nights each week, either Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday.

Evening courses are held at the Haas School in Berkeley. Shuttles are provided from locations in the South Bay and Peninsula.

Weekend Schedule Option

Classes are held Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. for students during their first three semesters in the program

and from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. during their last three semesters, with two 15-minute class breaks and one 60-minute break for a catered lunch.

Weekend classes alternate between Berkeley and a Silicon Valley location.

Easy access from freeways and airports makes the weekend option viable for students who live outside the San Francisco Bay Area.

Airport shuttles are provided from the San Francisco and San Jose airports.

Address:

Haas School of Business

2220 Piedmont Ave,

Berkeley, CA 94720,

United States

Tags
part time courses

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in