2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd August 2015, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Phd

As you want to get the details of admission of Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya PhD so here is the information of the same for you:

Important Tentative Dates:
LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING THE FILLED IN APPLICATION FORM
Mid October 2015
DATE OF RESEARCH ENTRANCE TEST (RET)
Start of November 2015

APPLICATION / TEST FEE
Rs. 1000/-

EXAMINATION CENTRES*
01 Dehradun
02 Delhi
03 Haridwar

RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS:
Research Fellowships are awarded to Ph.D. students as per terms and conditions of the U.G.C./C.S.I.R. to those who pass the NET examination conducted at all India leveby the U.G.C./ C.S.I.R.

CATEGORY
A : General
B : OBC
C : SC
D : ST
E : PWD (Person With Disabilities)
F : Staff Ward

RESERVATION CATEGORY
B : 27% (Non-creamy layer)*
C : 15%
D : 7.5%
E : 3% (Horizontal)
F : As per Vishwavidyalaya Rules

ELIGIBILITY:
Candidates must have passed Master's Degree from any recognised University/Institution with at least 55% marks in the main subject or an allied subject is eligible for the Research Entrance Test (RET) and registration for Ph.D. degree.

Note:-
(i) There shall be relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/ PWD in the restriction of minimum marks.

Registration of the candidate for Ph.D. programme shall be as follows:-
(i) Through Research Entrance Test (RET)
(ii) Direct Admission (without appearing in RET)

Research Entrance Test (RET)
A candidate possessing the minimum qualifications with the requisite percentage of marks shalbe eligible to appear in the research entrance test.
Max. Marks of Examination : 100 Marks
Duration of Examination : 2 hrs
Mode: Objective / multiple - choice type questions

Note :-
(i) The question paper shalcontain100 questions from the syllabus of concerned subject and each question shall carry one mark.
(ii) Normally ten questions should be set from each unit of the prescribed syllabus of the concerned subject.
(iii) No scrutiny / re-evaluation of the answer books of the written test shalbe allowed in any case.
(iv) There shall not be any negative marking.
(v) The Qualifying Percentage of Marks would be 50%. However, for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/SW candidates minimum qualifying percentage of marks shalbe 45%.

LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW/DISCUSSION BEFORE DEPARTMENTAL RESEARCH COMMITTEE:
Admit card of the entrance test. (Originacopy)
Attested/self attested copy of high schooor equivalent examination certificate
Attested/self attested copy of high schooor equivalent examination marksheet
Attested/self attested copy of Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination marksheet
Attested/self attested copies of marksheets of alyears/ semesters of graduation
Attested/self attested copies of marksheets of alyears/ semesters of post graduation
Attested/self attested copies of UGC/CSIR(NET-JRF)/ NET/SLET/GATE/Teacher fellowship holder certificate in support of RET exemption under direct admission
Character certificate (originacopy)
Reservation category certificate (attested copy)
Attested/self attested copy of caste certificate issued by competent authority
Attested/self attested copy of the certificate of physically disabled candidates issued by District CMO

For more detailed information I am uploading a PDF file which is free to download:

Contact Details:
Gurukul Kangari University
Jagjeetpur
Haridwar,
Uttarakhand 249404
India

Map Location:

[MAP]Gurukul Kangari University Jagjeetpur Haridwar[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya PhD Prospectus.pdf (605.7 KB, 294 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in