2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

GUJCET cell

hey, my sister is looking for the address of the Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar to pay the fee of this exam. so will you please give me the contact details of the Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar to pay the fee of this exam? also give me the syllabus of this exams?
Similar Threads
Thread
GUJCET Course
Gujcet mba
GUJCET Receipt
GUJCET Key
Papers of GUJCET
Gujcet
Course for GUJCET
Gujcet pmt
GUJCET Gujarat
GUJCET Examination
Paper Set of GUJCET
About GUJCET
Cell And Cell Organelles
Key of GUJCET Exam
HSC GUJCET Result
Colleges Under GUJCET
GUJCET Books
MBA cell
Gujcet dd
GUJCET for MCA
13th July 2018, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Re: GUJCET cell

I want to get the details of Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET 2018) exam of GSEB Cell so can you provide me?
13th July 2018, 08:04 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GUJCET cell

Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET 2018) is a state level entrance test conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) for admission to engineering and degree/diploma pharmacy courses in government, grant in aid and self finance institutes of Gujarat.

GUJCET Eligibility Criteria

Applicant must have passed 12th examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board.

Candidates who will complete the 10+2 examination in 2018 are also eligible to apply.

10+2/HSC/qualifying examination should be passed with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates).

Domicile: Student must be the resident of Gujarat. Those who are the resident of Gujarat but are residing outside the Gujarat are also eligible to apply.

GUJCET Exam Date 2018

Issue of application form 23rd March 2018
Last date to apply 7th April 2018
Availability of admit card 17th April 2018
Exam date 23rd April 2018
Answer key release 26th April 2018
Result Declaration 10th May 2018
Counselling date 26th April 2018

Application Fee:

Candidates have to submit the prescribed application fee of Rs. 300/-. The application fee could be paid through offline mode, i.e. demand draft.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in