2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th May 2018, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Re: Gujarat technological University faculty

I have completed B.Tech Degree recently. I am searching for job in Universities located in Gujarat State. I got news about faculty recruitment in Gujarat Technological University. So can anyone provide latest information related to faculty recruitment in Gujarat Technological University?
29th May 2018, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Gujarat technological University faculty

The Gujarat Technological University has released notification for several faculty positions.

The University has released recent recruitment notification for following faculty positions:

Professor
Associate Professor
Assistant Professor

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

BE/B.Tech in Computer Engineering/Information and Technology Engineering/Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/Computer Science Engineering and M.E/M.Tech in relevant or equivalent branch with First class

Possess the basic knowledge of Computer application as prescribed by the Government of Gujarat.

Experience Required:
Minimum of 10 years teaching and/or research and/or industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.
OR
Minimum of 13 years experience in teaching and/or Research and/or Industry.

Gujarat Technical University Faculty Recruitment Notification:

Contacts
Phone: 079-23267521/570
Fax Honble Vice Chancellor office : 079-23267564
Fax Registrar Office : 079-23267580
Fax Controller of Examination : 079-23267572

Download the attachment to get complete information related to faculty recruitment

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in