2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th January 2020, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Re: Gujarat Ayurved University IAPS

Can you provide me the details of the Bachelor of Pharmacy (Ayurved) program/course offered by Institute of Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Sciences (IAPS), Jamnagar, Gujarat?
9th January 2020, 08:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Gujarat Ayurved University IAPS

The Bachelor of Pharmacy (Ayurved) - B.Pharm (Ayu) course offered by Institute of Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Sciences (IAPS) trains individuals to become a good manufacturing pharmacist of classical Ayurvedic formulations, a good quality control pharmacist & a pharmaceutical technologist. One can also enter into the services of food and drug control administration of the state.

Duration of Course
Four years.

Eligibility
10 + 2 with science group i.e. H.S.C. Any Group

Medium of Instruction
English

Degree Offered
After successful completion of the course ‘Bachelor of Pharmacy (Ayurveda)-B.Pharm (Ayu)’ will be awarded by the University

No. of Seats
60 seats per year
Certain number of seats is exclusively for reserved quota / staff / D.Pharm (Ayu) / Foreign / N.R.I. students.

Admission Criteria
Admission will be based on Academic record and interview.

Academic Year
Starts from July along with other professional courses in the state

Tuition Fees
Rs 45,000 per year (can be paid in full or in two equal instalments in July (at time of admission for 1st year), and January).
U.S. $ 2400 per year (the structure may vary as per the exchange value during the time of admission) for foreign students.

Contact Detail:
Institute of Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Sciences (IAPS)
A.K.Jamal Building, Nr. City "B" Division Police Station, Guru Nanak Road, Jamnagar, Gujarat 361008
Phone: 0288 255 5746

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in