2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Guidelines For UGC NET

I am filling the application form of University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test UGC NET exam so can you please provide me the guidelines and the instructions to fill the application form? Where I can submit the filled application for?
Similar Threads
Thread
LSAT Guidelines
MDU Guidelines
UGC CAS Guidelines
NDA Uganda Guidelines
IRDA Guidelines PDF
TNTEU Guidelines
Guidelines by IRDA
TOEFL Guidelines
CAT Exam Guidelines
New IRDA Guidelines
PTU Ph D Guidelines
Guidelines for SSC CGL Exam
KSEB Guidelines
Guidelines For SSC CGL
UoN MBA Project Guidelines
EFMD MBA Guidelines
ECIL Guidelines CMV
NDA Uganda GMP Guidelines
SRM University PHD Guidelines
RBI KYC Guidelines
1st June 2018, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Re: Guidelines For UGC NET

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the UGC NET Examination Will you Please Provide me Preparation Guideline for the UGC NET Exam ?
1st June 2018, 09:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Guidelines For UGC NET

The National Eligibility Test, also known as UGC NET or CBSE NET, is a test to determine eligibility for college and university level lecturership and for the award of Junior Research Fellowship for Indian nationals.

The Preparation Guideline for the UGC NET Exam is given below

Preparation Guideline for the UGC NET Exam

If you are planning to appear for the UGC NET examination, the idea is to spend time on your preparation.

It is advised you spend quality time on your preparation and also regular amounts of time. You will be required to be regular on the time that you take out for preparation

Over the next some months you should be able to clearly know things for what they are as far as the syllabus for the test is concerned.

Out of the three sections in the paper, two will be on a topic of your choice while the other is a common paper which is to test you on aptitude and general awareness.

Try and collect as many past year question papers as you possibly can. These will not only set a bar when you are preparing for the examination but will also assist you during the preparation itself.

You need to be able to practice a lot to be efficient. It is only when you know what question will be solved how will you be able to manage your time, efficiently

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in