2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2016, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GTU MBA Admission

As you are asking about the GTU means Gujarat Technical University which came into influence back in the year 16th of May, 2007. as you are asking about the MBA program then let me tell you that it offers you the MBA Program

As you are asking about the Basic Eligibility for MBA Program let me tell you that to get admission in MBA Program of GTU then you have to pass the entrance test exam Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) conducted by Gujarat Technological University (GTU) IN MONTH OF June/July

Basic eligibility

Applicants must have done the Graduation with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST students) aggregate are eligible to apply for the test subject to fulfilling at least one of the following criteria:

1. Applicants must passed graduation from one the Universities located in Gujarat.

2. Applicants who just come in the final year and the Applicants who are in the final yaer of Graduation are also eligible for the test. There is neither an age limit nor an attempt limit.

Contact detail

Gujarat Technological University
K-6 Circle, E-4 Electronic Estate, G.I.D.C, Sector - 26,, Near Government Polytechnic, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382028- ‎
079 2326 7800

[MAP]Gujarat Technological University[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in