2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th October 2014, 01:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Group 1 exam after PC B.Sc (Nursing)

You have completed your B. Sc nursing in 2008 and now you are 34 years old and the maximum age criteria for Group 1 exam is also 34 so if you have not completed your 34 years or if you are from SC/ST then you are eligible. You are eligible according to your qualification but as per your age may be you are not eligible. I am giving you all details about eligibility criteria as you are asking for, may be it is useful for you.

Eligibility criteria:

Age limit:
• Age should be from 18 to 34
• 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST and OBCs Candidate’s.
• 10 years age relaxation for Physically Handicapped (PH) Candidates.
• 3 years age relaxation for Ex-Service men (3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces).
• 3 years age relaxation for N.C.C (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C) – 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C
• 5 years age relaxation for A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible) – 5 Years maximum based on the length of regular service.
• 3 years age relaxation for Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.

Educational qualification:
Candidates must posse’s Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.

Physical standards:
Candidates must be physically and medically fit according to the physical standards of the APPSC examination.

Some important note:

(i) No maximum age limit for SCs, STs, MBCs/DCs, OBCs (Other than BCCs & BCMs), BCCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes.
(ii) Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable to persons affected by the ban orders.
(iii) Candidates not belonging to SCs, STs, MBC/DCs, BCs (Other than BCCs & BCMs), BCCs and BCMs (i.e. others) who have put in five years of service in the State/Central Government are not eligible to apply even though they are within the age limit.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in