2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Grid Power Management EU

Hello sir, I am Marcus. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Smart grid for power management by European Commission Information Society. Alo mention the Smart grid projects of it.
Similar Threads
Thread
German Power Grid
Power Grid Smart GRID
Power Grid NL
Power Grid BIAS
National Power Grid Map
Buy power grid
Power Grid Law
BC Power Grid Map
Power Grid Rate
Power grid AGM
Power Grid CTC
Power Grid IPO
Power Grid PDF
Power Grid ITI Recruitment
Power Grid HK
Power Grid Imbalance
Power Grid last date
Power Grid
Power Grid CTC
Power Grid Tips
2nd June 2016, 07:44 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Grid Power Management EU

As you have asked about the Smart grid for power management by European Commission Information Society, I am giving you information about it, check below for the details

Smart grids are "smart" grids because they don't only transport electricity but also information that will become an active part of the electricity supply system.
The deployment of smart grids will enable a more efficient management of the grid and the integration of renewable energies.

Smart grid Projects:

DLC+VIT4IP: Distribution Line Carrier: Verification, Integration and Test of PLC Technologies and IP Communication for Utilities
E-PRICE: Price-based Control of Electrical Power Systems
HiPerDNO: High Performance Computing Technologies for Smart Distribution Network Operation
INTEGRIS: INTelligent Electrical Grid Sensor communications: INTelligent Electrical Grid Sensor communications
MIRABEL: Micro-Request-Based Aggregation, Forecasting and Scheduling of Energy Demand, Supply and Distribution
NOBEL: Neighbourhood Oriented Brokerage ELectricity and monitoring system
OpenNode: Open Architecture for Secondary Nodes of the Electricity SmartGrid
W2E: WEB to Energy
Smart House/Smart Grid: House Interacting with Smart Grids to achieve next-generation energy efficiency and sustainability
ICT-PSP logoICT4SMARTDG: ICT for smart distribution generation
ICT-PSP logoSEESGEN-ICT: Thematic Network to encourage energy efficiency in SmartGrids

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in