2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Gretest

Hello I am Mohit from India want to appear I GRE test and for it want its test center and fee info , will you plz share with me its related info??
11th April 2016, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Gretest

GRE or Graduate Record Examination is a standardized test that is an admissions requirement for most graduate schools in the United States, GRE is a standardised test conducted by ETS (Educational Testing Services)

In India the GRE test is conducted in the following cities:

Ahmedabad,
Allahabad,
Bangalore,
Chennai,
Cochin,
Coimbatore,
Dehradun,
Gandhinagar,
Gurgaon,
Gwalior,
Hyderabad,
Indore,
Kolkata,
Mumbai,
Nashik,
New Delhi,
Nizamabad,
Patna,
Pune,
Trivandrum,
Vadodara
Vijawada.

Fee
Registration fee to take the GRE is $195.
There are extra charges ($50) if you want to change your center or reschedule the test.

The GRE exam fees in Indian currency (Rupees) is INR 12,000. This is based on an exchange rate of 62 Rupees/Dollar.

Syllabus :
Analytical Writing

This section tests you ability to analyse facts, dissect arguments, judge the presented evidence and put forth your views in the most convincing and structured manner.
Verbal Reasoning

This section checks your capacity to understand the content author’s perspectives and intentions, prioritise the points made, and connect the dots across various ideas presented, even if they may not necessarily be documented in a coherent manner.
Quantitative Reasoning

This is where you comfort level with numbers and quantitative data is tested. You’ll have to understand the problem and use models and mathematical formulas (from geometry, algebra, arithmentic) to solve them. The good news is that you will have access to a calculator. So no complex mental arithmetic to be done.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in