2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Study Abroad

18th July 2015, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Is GRE Easier Than GMAT

Hello sir would you please tell me that Is GRE Easier than GMAT??? Please provide me details about this, its very argent for me…
Similar Threads
Thread
Mit lgo gmat
TOEFL Vs IELTS Easier
Hbs mba gmat
Gmat vs gre
Hhs gmat
Gmat og 15
IELTS Vs TOEFL Easier
MBA Take GRE or GMAT
GMAT What Is
Gre gmat
GMAT Mean
GMAT Twice
Tcu mba gmat
Gmat ets
GRE or GMAT Easier
GRE or GMAT for MS
Mfe gmat
Gmat rsm
Which is easier in Between CS & CA???
Easier in between IAS and KAS
18th July 2015, 04:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Is GRE Easier Than GMAT

Hello friend as you are looking for details about GRE or GMAT so here I am proving you the same….

[B]GMAT:[/B]
Leading business schools and management education programs worldwide recognize the GMAT as the most effective predictor of success..

GMAT exam measures verbal, mathematical, and analytical and writing skills.

The GMAT exam adjusts to your individual ability level, which both shortens the time it takes to complete the exam and establishes a higher level of accuracy than a fixed test.
[B]
GRE:[/B]
The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardized test that is an admissions requirement for many graduate schools in the United States in other English-speaking countries and for English-taught graduate and business programs world-wide.

Many graduate schools in English-speaking countries (especially in the United States) require GRE results as part of the admissions process.

The GRE is intended to measure the abilities of all graduates in tasks of general academic nature, regardless of their fields of specialization.
[IMG]https://management.ind.in/img/i/Is-GRE-Easier-Than-GMAT.png[/IMG]
31st March 2020, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Is GRE Easier Than GMAT

[B]GRE vs GMAT – Verbal Section[/B]

Sentence equivalence
It tests your ability to understand the meanings of words, sentences and entire texts; understand relationships among words and among concepts. The questions asked consist of a single sentence with one blank and six answer choices. You have to select two answer choices.

Reading Comprehension
It tests your ability to analyze a situation and come to a conclusion; reason from incomplete data; understand multiple levels of meaning, such as literal, figurative and author’s intent. The questions asked are multiple-choice questions with five answer choices, of which you must select one.

Text Completion
It tests your ability to interpret and evaluate information. It checks whether you can picture as a whole and revise that picture as you go. The questions asked are in the form of a passage, out of which about 1-5 sentences are long with a couple of blanks. You have to choose the right answer from among the 5 answer choices

[B]GRE vs GMAT – Quantitative Section[/B]

The Quantitative section questions for GRE are divided into 4 categories –

Quantitative comparison questions
Multiple-choice Questions – Select One Answer Choice
Multiple-choice Questions – Select One or More Answers Choice
Numeric Entry questions
For GMAT, it’s divided into 2 categories –

Problem-solving
Data sufficiency
However, the GMAT math is much more challenging than the GRE one. Also, while GRE asks you to choose from multiple answers, type in the correct values or make quantitative comparisons, GMAT focuses on testing your problem solving skills and also throws some data sufficiency questions.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in