2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Grace Marks in Mumbai University

I have given examination of B.ED 1st semester of Mumbai University. I want to know about the Grace Marks for B.ED Exam. Provide information about minimum passing marks for B.Ed 1st Semester Program? Give contact details of Examination Department of Mumbai University to get details of Grace Marks?
Similar Threads
Thread
Convert Mumbai University Marks GPA
Anna University Grace Marks
PTU grace marks scheme
MDU Grace Marks Rule
Grace Marks In PTU
Nagpur University Rules Grace Marks
Mumbai University Rule for Grace Marks
Mumbai University Results With Marks
Rules For Grace Marks In Mumbai University
Kannur University NCC Grace Marks
Grace marks in pune university
Rules for Grace Marks In Mumbai University
Grace Marks In JEE Main
CCS University Grace Marks
Shivaji university Grace Marks
Criteria For Grace Marks In Mumbai University
Mumbai University Verification of Marks
Grace Marks Given By Mumbai University
Grace Marks Criteria
4th May 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Grace Marks in Mumbai University

I will take admission in Mumbai University for Msc in chemistry. Can you provide me detail of marking criteria in Mumbai University? Is grace marking facility is available in Mumbai University?
28th November 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: Grace Marks in Mumbai University

Hello sir , I am a student of B.Com 1st year in Mumbai University and I am also participated in NSS, so please tell me about Grace Marks in Mumbai University?
28th November 2015, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Grace Marks in Mumbai University

Hii friend, there is no decision taking about Grace Marks in Mumbai University for participate in NSS but committee will be decided soon as possible.

Under the credit based semester system, candidates are allowed to get 10 grace marks in lieu of 120 hours of activities in semester 2, 4 and 6 of their three year degree course.

First year and second year degree students, who are at present studying under this system, have been expecting since a long time to get the benefit of five grace marks in all six semesters.

The Mumbai university planned to split NSS marks and award five each in two semesters after 60 hours of activity.

But the same is not possible with sports and cultural quota students as their presentation can’t be divided in to equal halves.

\
To resolution the issue, the University of Mumbai formed a committee headed by pro vice-chancellor Naresh Chandra four months ago.

The matter is still pending with the committee.

A B.Com student linked with NSS said, “In the credit system, we need to pass every semester for which we might need grace marks. The varsity should have thought about it before launching this system.”

The coordinator of NSS and a member of the committee said, “We are still in the process.”

Another official member said, “It’s practically not possible to split marks for all categories.”

Contact address:-

University of Mumbai
CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East,
Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400098

Phone no.: 022 2654 3000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in