2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th December 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

GPHC Registration Documents

Hi buddy here I am looking for GPHC Request to bank pre-registration training Application form, so will you plz tell me from where we can get it ??
Similar Threads
Thread
GPHC Registration FAQ
Contact The GPHC
Registration Assessment Gphc
GPHC Pharmacy Exam
Restoration GPHC
GPHC Guidelines
GPHC Methadone
Gphc dbs
RP Notice GPhC
Standards Gphc
GPHC Portfolio
Guidance GPHC
GPHC Tutors
GPHC Registration Exam
Who can register with GPHC
Gphc Lay Members
Jobs With GPHC
GPHC Legislation
GPHC Bulletin
6th December 2017, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GPHC Registration Documents

The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) is the body responsible for the independent regulation of the pharmacy profession within England, Scotland and Wales, responsible for the regulation of pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacy premises.

As you are looking for GPHC Request to bank pre-registration training Application form, so on your demand I am providing same for you :

GPHC Request to bank pre-registration training Application form

Functions of the gphc

To establish and maintain a register of pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and premises at which a retail pharmacy business is;

To set and promote standards for the safe and effective practice of pharmacy at registered pharmacies;

To set standards to which registrants must demonstrate that their fitness to practise is not impaired;

To promote the safe and effective practice of pharmacy by registrants;

To set standards and requirements in respect of the education, training, acquisition of experience and continuing professional development that it is necessary for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to achieve to be entered in the Register or to receive an annotation in the Register and to maintain competence; and

To ensure the continued fitness to practise of registrants.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in