2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th November 2014, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Government Jobs In India

Here I am providing the information regarding the latest Government Job Vacancies available in India which you are looking for in the following manner.

Company
Positions
Vacancies

NLC
Graduate Executive Trainee (Human Resource)

VTU
Lab Assistant

CCRUM
Investigator

IOCL
Junior Engineering Assistant (Instrumentation)

Tezpur UniversityProject Assistant
M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences

Ordnance Factory AmbarnathLower Division Clerk

Now , please specify the name of the firm or organization in which you are interested so that I can provide you the relevant information.
3rd December 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Hello brother I want to make my career in government sector so tell the top 10 government jobs in India?
3rd December 2015, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Hello buddy here I am providing you the for government jobs in India on your demand only……….

Civil services
Civil services are the highest abode in the Indian government. The respect and prestige, which comes with the services like IAS, IPS, IFS are unmatched to anything in the private sector.

State Public Service Commission
The jobs offered by state public service commissions are almost identical to that of a civil servant.

PSU
Jobs in public sector units like BHEL, ONGC and such are a very good option. The public sector units provide their employees with many benefits.

Government Lecturer/ University Professors
f you are into teaching then becoming a government university lecturer is the best choice. Very good pay check and huge number of holidays are just some of the perks of this job.

Scientist
DRDO, ISRO are just some of the reputable institutions which are run by government scientists. The salary of a government scientist equivalent and sometimes better than the private one’s

Defence services- Army, Navy, Coastal guard
Entering the National Defence Academy is the best option, if you are looking for a well paying and beneficial job. Good payment, official residence, medical facilities are some of the perks provided by this job.

Railway engineers
India has a lot of graduates with an engineering degree. If you are an engineer then, becoming a railway engineer is the best career option.

NTPC
A career with such a corporation could be very beneficial. The pay scale is very good and the work pressure is manageable.

Bank probationary officer
Bank jobs are one of the most beneficial jobs in the country. The work pressure is very minimum and the salary is well in proportion with the benefits provided.

Government doctors
Government doctors in institutions like AIIMS and other government hospitals are highly respectable. They get higher payments and are given a genuine opportunity to serve the poor

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in