2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th December 2014, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Government Job After Mechanical Engineering Diploma

Many Government organizations and firms invites the application for the recruitment of various posts from time to time where diploma in Mechanical engineering applicants can apply.

Here I am providing the information regarding recent Government notification for diploma in Mechanical engineering applicants for your idea .

Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Refineries Division) Haldia Refinery (A Govt. of India Undertaking) invites applications for recruitment of Non-Executive posts at Haldia Refinery.

Age Limit: 18 to 26 Years as on 31/10/2014.

Age Relaxation - 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Persons with disability.

Pay Scale: Rs.11,900 – 32,000/- for all posts.

Selection Process: Written Test/Trade Test and Personal interview

19th December 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am sumit, I have recently completed my diploma in mechanical engineering, I want to know about the government jobs for my field or for other field please provide me with the details.
19th December 2015, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

Hi sumit as you have completed diploma in mechanical engineering, there are chances that you can go for government jobs in this field as being a core branch candidates of it is required everywhere.

Some of the Government recruiting companies are

BHEL
BEL
Coal India
HPCL
EIL
BPCL
Mazagon Dock
MECON
NACL
NLC
NMDC
SAIL
NTPC
IOCL
ONGC
Power Grid
Railtel
RITES
UCI

Apart from these there are many more companies for which you can apply

Apart from this you can also go for a Degree course in Mechanical engineering which will provide you with many opportunities and after clearing GATE you can be posted on Higher posts
You can also fight for those Bank exams who consider diploma holders eligible candidates in their criteria such as SBI and its associate groups.

With only Diploma you can give these exams, but with degree you can give many more and will be able to compete for the civil services examination.

Tags
mechanical engineering

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in