2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th November 2014, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Government Career Job Options after BSc Maths

BSc Maths graduates can apply to different jobs in UPSC, SSC, Indian Forest Services, Public sector Bank, State PCS and even in Indian Defense etc.

BSc Maths graduates can apply for the diverse jobs in the public sector by attending these written examinations.

By attending the UPSC exam, BSc Maths graduates can apply for the civil service posts like IAS, IFS, IPS and other central government services.

BSc Maths graduates can apply in public sector banks that carry out entrance tests for recruiting the professions into the bank as Probationary Officers and clerks.

The basic eligibility for applying for PO in a bank is the have a graduation with 60% or more marks.

The SSC also carries out different tests for the recruitment of graduates to fill the vacancies in different government organizations like Tax Assistant, Statistical Investigator, Grade III & Compiler Exam, Combined Higher Secondary and Combined Graduate Level Exam etc.

Railway Recruitment Board carries out different examinations every year for employing qualified applicanst to the RRB.

BSc Maths graduates can also seek for employment in different recognized Universities like Kerala University, MG University, Delhi University, JNU etc.

BSc Maths graduates who have a B Ed. along with the graduation in Maths can go for teaching profession in schools.

BSc Maths graduates wants to enter into colleges or university then a Masters in the same field along with NET or SET will help to start a career as a lecture.
20th November 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Vipul and I am doing BSc in Maths can you please provide me of Govt Jobs for which I can apply after completing B.Sc in Maths??
20th November 2015, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

There are many jobs opportunities for you as a science graduate.
You can give many recruitment examinations for taking job such as:

Indian Railways-
CA, TA, Ticket collector, commercial clerk, Goods guard, ASM, ECRC etc.

Civil Services-
IAS, PSC, IPS

Police-
Constable, SI

SSC-
CGL EXAM, CHSL exam, CPO exam, Stenographer Exam

Banking-
Clerk, PO

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in